An attractive position at a world leading Medical Device company
This position offers a chance to be a key part of a world leading company within medical devices, and to work closely with many different stakeholders on a National level. You get to work with transforming healthcare products and have a decisive impact on the business. At Medtronic the opportunities to build your career are significant, whether you aim for an international career or you want to stay in Sweden.Main purpose of job
We are looking for a strong competitive new colleague with a high energy level in the role as Territory Manager for Medtronic's Sacral Neuromodulation (SNM) and Gastric Stimulation business in Sweden.
You will be responsible for developing the overall business with existing and new customers in line with the Marketing plan and Sales Managers guidelines in Sweden while meeting or exceeding financial and non-financial targets, in a way that enhances Medtronic's reputation in the market.
You will work closely with regional and local KOL´s to establish and develop the SNM-therapy for Fecal Incontinence and Overactive Bladder. In close collaboration with the Nordic Therapy Development Specialist you will be responsible for setting the strategic account plans and for implementing the marketing and selling strategies that maximize the market share and revenue.
The position requires extensive travel in Sweden and presence in European trainings and congresses are expected. You will report to the Sales Manager Pelvic Health Nordics.Desired/Preferred Qualifications:
- Comprehensive understanding of the healthcare system in Sweden.
- Degree in Medicine, Life-science, Engineering, Business Administration or Biology or another relevant, advanced degree.
- Minimum 5 years of successful sales experience in the healthcare market preferably in medical devices and/or pharmaceutical sales.
- Experience working in a tender and contract selling environment.
- Fluency in English and Swedish in both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to lead complex projects
- Must like hands on activities, result oriented.
- Willing to travel, approx. 50-60 days a year with overnight stay.
- Proven ability to operate in a matrix environment and work effectively with the rest of the sales force, physicians and nurses.
- Open and direct communication style.
- Strong competitive drive with a high sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on projects/duties as well as contributing to a larger team.
- Proven track record of good judgement. Demonstrated integrity and respect of colleagues on all levels.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Valid driver's license.
- Demonstrable ability to build solid relationships with external and internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Reliable and positive, with a "Can do" attitude.
- Genuine interest in obtaining product and therapy knowledge necessary to perform job related tasks.
In this recruitment we work with Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to know more about Medtronic and the position, contact Anders Larsson, Partner at Compass, 073-203 46 91 email@example.com or Anna Hultkrantz, Recruitment Consultant, 073-834 33 20 firstname.lastname@example.org