The Wallenius Wilhelmsen group (OEX: WALWIL) is a market leader in RoRo shipping and vehicle logistics, managing the distribution of cars, trucks, rolling equipment and breakbulk to customers all over the world. The company operates around 120 vessels servicing 15 trade routes to six continents, a global inland distribution network, 120 processing centres, and 11 marine terminals.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, the Wallenius Wilhelmsen group has 8,000 employees in 29 countries worldwide. The main brands are Wallenius Wilhelmsen Ocean, Wallenius Wilhelmsen Solutions, EUKOR, ARC and Armacup.
The company purpose is to build sustainable supply chains, imagining new, more sustainable solutions for the changing world of mobility and transport on land and sea. The goal is a zero-emission full-lifecycle supply chain for vehicles.
Read more at www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com
We are looking for a high caliber Digital Communications professional able to support us in communicating our mission of Sustainable Logistics for a World in Motion. The successful candidate will have a proven ability in utilizing digital channels to deliver on corporate and communications objectives.
The primary role of this individual will be to facilitate corporate communications activities in the digital realm with overall responsibility for all our externally facing channels, including our web platform and social media. In this role, you will collaborate with the customer experience and marketing teams to develop online strategies that increase company and brand awareness. The role will also provide support to Internal Communications relative to intranet and digital internal communications content.Responsibilities:
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Implement and maintain a digital communication strategy
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to generate content and ideas in support of corporate initiatives and focus areas
- Act as Product Owner for our web platform: Planning, architecting and managing our web presence, maintaining overall stewardship of design and content, and managing digital assets and domains.
- Maintain overview and process for keeping digital content current and accurate
- Coordinate efforts and priorities towards social media channels and professional platforms, such as LinkedIn
- Create compelling content focused on key business priorities and topics, including digitisation, full life cycle logistics, sustainability, diversity & inclusion
- Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team, and analyse relevant data and metrics to identify new opportunities
- Keep the senior management team regularly informed of developments, and advise on risk and opportunities from a digital channel perspective
- Responsibility for ensuring all digital activities comply with relevant legislative requirements together with the legal team and security requirements together with the enterprise security team
- Bachelor's Degree in communications, journalism, public relations, and/or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in communications, creating and writing content for all media platforms
- Proven Social Media expertise and strong knowledge of Social Media platforms and engagement strategies
- CMS and Web publishing skills, and thorough understanding of digital communications tools such as SharePoint, all social media channels, as well as etiquette, best-practices, and metrics
- Microsoft Office/Suite proficient; Exposure or experience in Agile and DevOps methods.
- Excellent command of English (both spoken and written), and expertise writing and editing copy with clarity, brevity and creativity
What will you get from working with us?
- Detail and accuracy oriented
- A creative self-starter who is keen on learning and staying professionally up to date
- High degrees of professionalism, decision-making ability, judgment, tact, discretion, and diplomacy
- Collaborative, with the ability to interact across all levels of the organisation and operate effortlessly in a multicultural environment.
- Varied responsibilities and challenging tasks in a truly global company
- Competitive terms of employment and good benefit schemes
- Social activities, access to company cabins and other benefits
- This position is located at Lysaker and we offer a fantastic workplace with colleagues from around the world.
Stockholm, Sweden (or Oslo, Norway)Travel:
Occasional travel is to be expected with this role.
The Wallenius Wilhelmsen Group is an equal opportunity employer that strongly believes in diversity and a value driven culture. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a global company with colleagues and stakeholders from different cultures and countries and where English is the working language.
Our values: Speed, Courage, Trust, Imagination & CandorWhat you can expect working in Wallenius Wilhelmsen:
You can expect hard work, a lot of fun and to be challenged every day. In return we promise you will be part of an exciting journey. Your initiative and desire to contribute in developing the company globally are expected and appreciated. We strongly believe that our team of people want to do their best. All in the spirit of being the leading company in their industry, and always striving to take an active role in defining the future of logistics, more sustainable solutions for the changing world of mobility and transport on land and sea.Does this sound like you?
Then we are looking forward to learning more about your motivation in your application letter. For more information about the position please contact our advisor Jonny Arnesen, Partner in Compass Human Resources at tel: +47 924 96 992. Please submit your application and CV in English by clicking on the application button as soon as possible and no later than 28th February 2021.