Renowned for quality and excellence, Collen Construction is a well-established Tier 1 construction company. We have a broad portfolio of projects in various sectors across Ireland and Europe including multinational data centres. Health and Safety is paramount in every project we undertake, and we have been awarded a number of awards for our excellence in Health and Safety.What sets us apart?
Our safety focus initiative: We continuously strive for a safer place to work. We are proud to be part of building diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are recognised as the leader within the data centre build environment in Ireland and Europe. We value our employees, for the right candidate a career with Collen is a long-term career.Job Description:
Due to continued expansion we are now recruiting for a Site Manager to work on a large scale data centre project in Sweden.
Reporting to the Project Manager your key responsibilities will include;-
- Managing sub-contractors and direct personnel
- Monitoring work schedules
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget
- Ensuring an efficient construction site
- Delivering projects with the highest quality
- Working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe construction at all times
Strong time management and communication skills are essential to this role as well as computer literacy and the ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork.Applications to be submitted in English, please.
Paid holidays, accommodation, travel allowance, competitive salary