What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to join our Quality engineering and Assurance services team.About the RolePurpose:
Work Independently as well as with the support of Sales team & Client Partner to penetrate the market in Quality engineering and Assurance services. To balance client/project responsibilities with business development and sales responsibilities including identifying, qualifying and closing net new business opportunities.Outcome:
Achieving the purpose leads to sustained client relationships that deliver market leading growth, strong business mix, and healthy profitability with new business.Responsibilities:
- Develop strong working relationships with senior leaders across clients
- Penetrate & diversify sources of revenue with the client; Go after new revenue
- Proactively propose/recommend solutions that are aligned with business priorities, receive buy-in and are delivered effectively and efficiently
- Identify short-term change initiatives ("quick wins") in close cooperation with business and technology leadership
- Day-to-day management of overall relationships in his/her area, program risks, issues, conflicts, priorities, communications, etc.
Measures:A Senior Business Development Manager's
- Anchor proposals w.r.to net new revenue (RFP response, dedicated and tactical staffing) and present Cognizant's solutions to Client leadership
shared measures are revenue & Total Contract Value. The role-specific measures are net new qualified pipeline, net new quality revenue mix (LoS mix & contract type mix) & client experience.Key Competencies:
While our clients expect consistent levels of capability in core knowledge on Quality Assurance skills, business acumen, market leadership, and value realization in our client leaders, the key differentiating competencies for a Senior Business Development Manager are communication, relationship management, and impact & influence.Model for Success:
Our client environments are complex and demanding, creating large opportunities. To become a trusted partner requires a unified team proactively positioning solutions, delivering high quality results, and continually optimizing cost of delivery. Winning performance will be achieved when the Commercial, Delivery and Line of Services teams are aligned, leveraging each other's strengths, and focused on client value.What you can expect
- Become part of a 'flag ship' success story – We are going through enormous growth!
- Based in Sweden – we have offices in Stockholm and Gothenburg within a European and Global network
- Organization driven by technology – We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Market conformed benefits
- Cognizant offers you to be part of a very fast moving company, with an innovative entrepreneurial mind set, and great growth trajectory