What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a New Business Sales Director to join our Meritsoft Team. More info about Meritsoft can be found at https://www.meritsoft.com.About the role
As a New Business Sales Director you will help sell Meritsoft solutions to new name clients and existing Cognizant clients in the Nordic region, to achieve Business Annual Sales Targets. To help achieve these targets, you will need to develop opportunities to build the Sales pipeline and help manage and engage with these opportunities from initial contact through presentations and demonstrations, to contractual engagement and sign off.
Your responsibilities include becoming an expert in Meritsoft solutions, developing in-depth market and product knowledge, input into appropriate regional sales strategies, tactics and action plans in order to help you achieve company sales targets.
As a New Business Sales Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop tactics, and plans, to achieve to targets
- Generate new Sales leads and initiate New Name opportunities through calls, emails and other forms of introductions eg events, networks
- Qualify Sales opportunities rigorously, focusing efforts on winning "real and qualified opportunities"
- Attend industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions as requested to do so.
- Prepare and present Product and Company presentations for each appropriate solution and opportunity eg PowerPoint
- Learn and be able to present to prospects initial product demonstrations of Merit's solutions.
- Write and present commercial proposals, emails and all other client appropriate communications
- Complete RFPs and RFIs as necessary and when requested to do so by line management
- Help manage a commercial pipeline of opportunities including updating all activities and contacts in the company Sales tracking solution.
- Liaise and communicate with internal Merit Sales and Marketing personnel, to explain about opportunities, ideas, markets and client feedback etc
- Provide input and assist in the creation of marketing collateral when requested to do so
- Support other Sales Team members, when requested to do so, in their sales opportunities
- Liaise with other Company personnel, in writing and verbally, to provide opportunity and product specific information and to define specific sales opportunity requirements
- Maintain and produce Monthly activity reports
- Manage and submit monthly business expenses in-line with company policies
Our ideal candidate
- Represent the company in a professional and appropriate manner at all times
What you can expect
- 10 years' experience in Consulting or relevant project experience with premier organization(s) software product sales
- Strong knowledge of Capital Markets industry – sell side preferably
- Hunting experience required, i.e. not farming and account management
- Proven Self-Starter in this territory with experience of real product understanding
- C-level suite engagement with prospects
- Own and develop the Nordic presence of Meritsoft
- Benefit from a good uncapped commission plan
- Have a portfolio of products, not a single solution, to land and expand into your accounts
- Leverage the sheer power and commercial benefits of Cognizant's delivery and technical capabilities
- Become part of a 'flag ship' success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Based in the Copenhagen or Stockholm
- Organization driven by technology – We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits