What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Head of Operations to lead our BPO team in Sweden.Role purpose
Cognizant helps clients to reimagine, redefine and transform their businesses to create new sources of value through operations delivery excellence. We help our clients become digitally relevant and enabling them to disrupt their own markets, with insight, innovative solutions and delivery velocity.
The purpose of the role is to work within Cognizant Business Process Operations and run an existing delivery centre providing a range of services to our clients. Key delivery domains include Finance & Accounting, Payroll, IT Support with a focus on day-day delivery as well as well as driving a number of client change agendas. The centre has approx. 60 staff with some services provided from other countries. This role will be to provide local centre leadership, ownership of the global service to local clients, as well as broader input to how Cognizant delivers its BPO services to European-based clients.Role scope:
- Responsibility for delivery of our local BPO services
- Account delivery head for key client engagements which will be delivered by teams based in various locations. Be seen by the clients as the key go-to person for both issue resolution and opportunity identification
- Ensure day-day delivery compliance with all client and internal SLAs and various statutory reporting requirements
- Work with both clients and internal functions to develop performance improvement strategies, derive the right solutions and deliver the right results
- Ensure that direct reports (8+) and teams have a continuous improvement culture and a 'challenge' mindset. Build a centre reputation for delivery excellence
- Support new client opportunities (RFIs / RFPs) in terms of domain expertise input, capability development and transformation agendas
Education & Background:
- Provide adhoc support to some of our other operations centres and agendas across Europe
- University Degree with some evidence of on-going professional development
- A strong Finance or HR/Payroll related background will be required
- Good understanding of Service Centre & Business Process Outsourcing. Should either have worked on the client side or within the BPO environment?
- Must have a track record of using domain knowledge to drive proactively transformational agendas
- English fluency is a must. Fluent/native Swedish also needed to lead as a 'local'
- Should be able to handle customer interactions efficiently and with confidence and be seen as an excellent senior representative of the company
- Strong leadership and management skills – should be able to inspire and rally the team behind various agendas
- Market attractive Salary and compensation package
- Unique opportunity to become part of 'flag ship' success story at the forefront of technological innovation- We go through enormous growth!
- Opportunity to work in a global Fortune 500 organization with strong local ambitions
- An agile, international and multicultural work environment
- Access to further training through our own Cognizant Academy to ensure professional development
- Opportunity to work with globally recognized organizations and C level projects
- Work life balance – flexible working hours and 5 extra vacation days a year
- A fun and invigorating place to work.
At Cognizant, we pride in developing and caring for our people. Our values are built on philosophy of empowerment of our employees and clients. We encourage all diverse background candidates to apply for the position and be at the forefront of digital evolution.