What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for an HR Manager to Sweden.Your Profile
You are very passionate about HR and thrive working closely with managers and employees. You have a Generalist HR profile and are motivated to work with both HR Partnering and Operational HR. You are also able to work in a very international and diverse environment with many different stakeholders. Finally, you are able to deal with complexity and can overcome challenges and difficult situations.We Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to gain HR experience for both Sweden and Denmark. You will be met a with management style of trust and empowerment and will be expected to show initiative and take responsibility. Cognizant offer good career possibilities and you will be able develop into a wide range of exciting HR roles. We offer attractive Compensation and Benefit package.Key Responsibilities
Based in Stockholm Sweden reporting to the Nordic HR Head, you will help to support our growing Business in all-important HR matters. In close cooperation with the Nordic HR-team, your remit will include:
Desired Skills and Experience
- Facilitate, coordinate and drive HR-processes across the board on ground in Sweden and Denmark based on global processes and local requirements – and in dialogue with local management.
- Support managers and employees on local HR-processes and facilitate activities across the board in alignment with the overall HR-strategy, including cooperating, coordinating and supporting colleagues in other Centers of Excellence, such a Recruitment, Academy and Compensation & Benefits
- Ensure HR compliance, safeguard employee relations, maintain frameworks and company policies aligned to the Work Environment legislation in Sweden.
- Provide local HR support and advice to management and employees.
- Collaborate with our nearshore and offshore HR transactional services teams to ensure all processes, administration, Nordic HR invoices and payroll input is managed effectively and in alignment with global standards and local requirements
- Work closely with HR colleagues responsible for international resources on assignment in the Nordic countries, securing assimilation into local processes, policies, culture, working environment and safeguarding compliance with legislation.
- Maintain and develop HR handbook and policies, ensuring these are up to date and aligned with global standards.
- Follow up and further develop our Employee Engagement policy, plan and activities.
- Regular HR reports to the Nordics and Global Growth market regions.
- Educated at Master degree-level in HR, business management or similar, with a minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in an operational HR role including some experience with HR Business Partnering. #Mgr
- Able to navigate dilemmas, paradoxes and to solve problems.
- Analytical mindset where you are able to both understand our business and people.
- Experience with Swedish Labor law, HR Admin processes, policies and procedures.
- Union relations and negotiations
- Ability to confidently prioritize and manage several ongoing processes at any given time.
- Capable of working with a wide range of people and cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and preferable Swedish.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).