What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Client Relationship Manager (CRM) for Manufacturing and Logistics Industry Segment team in Sweden.About the role
As CRM for Manufacturing and Logistics Industry Segment, you will, drive, expand and further develop Cognizant's digital and business transformation footprint at our strategic Manufacturing clients. You should bring experience from working extensively in your field, and be ready to lead and take responsibility for strategic engagements and orchestrateclient outcomes leveraging Cognizant's unique end-to-end capabilities.
You will play a key role in driving and selling major assignments with deep business impact to our clients, primarily focused our manufacturing & logistics. You will work in an entrepreneurial environment where digital expertise is recognized, developed and rewarded, and be part of a fast growing, ambitious team of sharp thinking management consultants recruited from leading management consultancies as well as other companies.About you
Professionally, you have a university degree in business administration, engineering or a related field. You have extensive (+15 years), demonstrated and hands-on sales and management consulting experience with deep advisory and end-to-end digital strategy and transformation skills, preferably within Industrial Digitization and Advanced Data Analytics, which has positioned you as a senior trusted advisor. You are used to working with global and regional clients on an executive level, holding a strong track record of collaboratively growing long-term Strategic accounts. You are experienced generating, driving, defining and shaping strategic digital leads and opportunities with conversation to projects and programs. You are fluent in English and Swedish.
Personally, you have strong interpersonal and leadership skills and an entrepreneurial and commercial mindset, as you like to creatively explore and contribute to opportunities for doing things better. You are a doer and can proactively identify, prioritize, qualify and convert opportunities. We are known for our passion about the potential for digital to transform business and society for human benefit and we hope that you feel the same way. Furthermore, we expect that you are a genuine leader, characterized by integrity, creativity, accountability, communication and respect.We believe that hard work can go hand in hand with an informal and collaboratively work culture.Key Responsibilities
- Build trusted relationships with client stakeholders
- Understand the client environment, issues, and priorities
- Work with clients to define their problems and co-create solutions
- Drive RFPs / proactive bids
- Track of industry trends relevant to client business & bring forth proactive ideas and solutions
- Serve as the day-to-day point of contact for the clients
Are you interested?
- Market attractive Salary and compensation package
- Unique opportunity to become part of 'flag ship' success story at the forefront of technological innovation - We go through enormous growth!
- Opportunity to work in a global Fortune 500 organization with strong local ambitions
- An agile, international and multicultural work environment
- Access to further training through our own Cognizant Academy to ensure professional development
- Opportunity to work with globally recognized organizations and C level projects
- Work life balance – flexible working hours and 5 extra vacation days a year
Please submit your application online. We read applications fast and hold interviews with interesting candidates on an ongoing basis so please submit your application as soon as possible.