Would you like to join an international company with around 300 million consumers around Europe? Are you interested in financial planning and analysis? Are you a CFO for a smaller company or finance professional with experience in full P&L?
Gazella is now recruiting a Senior Manager, PPM Sweden to join the Northern Europe Business Unit, financial planning and analysis department. The main function of this team is to guide strategic decision-making and to provide senior Management with the financial insights and knowledge to shape and steer the execution of the business strategy in order to drive long-term profitable growth.
In the role as Sr. Manager PPM – Sweden FP&A you are responsible for delivering and coordinating the Sweden Financial Planning & Control cycle;
- Lead and Steer the monthly Forecasting process by shaping, consolidating and analyzing the Sweden P&L
- Steer and Drive the Annual Business Plan (ABP) and
- Support during the Long Range Plan (LRP).
We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today. Applicants must have permission to work in Sweden.YOUR CHALLENGE
- Manage the Sweden Budget Process / P&L statement during LRP and ABP: Consolidate Sweden P&L and provide senior finance management and local senior management with insights and knowledge to shape the business strategy.
- Coordinate and consolidate the Sweden Forecasting Process / P&L statement up to Operating Income to steer the execution of the business strategy.
- Effectively and efficiently perform finance activities, ensuring that accounting processes and relationships with all relevant stakeholders work effectively (Shared Service Center, Center of Expertise, Group Finance).
- Responsible for corporate financial governance, proactively manage risk, controls and compliance (Risk, Control & Compliance, Corporate Controlling, Audit).
For this position, we are looking for a person with an academic degree in finance and at least five years of experience from working in a comparable role in a multinational organization. You have an interest in and experience from working with financial analysis and planning as well as demonstrated experience working within finance and business partnering with functions outside of finance. You are finance professional with experience of full P&L. Previous experience from FMCG, as well as knowledge of SAP BPC are considered assets. You have an advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge and are fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken.Personal Qualities
We are looking for an analytical, pragmatic and value driven team player who thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment. You have an effective communication; presenting your work and being able to impact and influence at every level in the organization. To be successful you are self-managed and can work independently, with the ability to be detail oriented but also keeping a strategic overview. You have the drive to really make a difference and the ability to deliver high quality within a stipulated time frame. Furthermore, you are pedagogical, enjoy analysis and you possess an ability to translate numbers into ideas.Application
Apply using the button below. Madelene Steinert is responsible for this recruitment. If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (076 176 01 15)