Are you ready to seize this unique opportunity to join Sinch, we are a leading global Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) provider, offering messaging, voice and video communication solutions to a large global customer base. Would you love to work with highly competent and motivated colleagues in an international environment at our modern, stylish office in the heart of Stockholm? If so, read on.
Sinch is looking to recruit a new Finance Manager to its Finance Team to be based at the HQ in Stockholm, reporting to Head of Global Accounting.Key responsibilities include:
As our new Finance Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring all financial data and prepare accurate statements for three legal entities of Sinch. You will be responsible for accounting, annual reports, and external reporting.
- Be responsible for ongoing accounting and accounting reconciliations.
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes including balance sheets and income statements (annual report), income tax, declarations.
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities, VAT and employee fees).
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies.
- Participation in and/or lead projects.
- Create and improve processes and procedures.
- Have contact with auditors and manage internal invoicing procedures.
Who are you?
In order to be successful in this role you have excellent analytical and financial skills with a passion for numbers and have the ability to work both high and low to achieve the desired results. You are driven, ambitious and take own initiatives as well as being well-organized. You are used to working closely and communicating effectively with stakeholders in a fast-paced environment. As Sinch is growing rapidly you are flexible and enjoy working in a climate of change where being pragmatic and solution orientated is key.
- 10 years work experience as an Accountant Manager, Financial Controller or similar role.
- Proven experience of creating annual reports. Understanding of business bookkeeping and closing procedures, and knowledge of accounting regulations.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Power Point.
- Fluency in English and Swedish in speech and writing.
You'll stand out in the crowd if you have:
- Experience of working in SAP
- Experience of working in fast paced international Group company
- Academic degree in Finance or Business Administration, Engineering or similar.
As soon as possible/By agreement
Could this be your next challenge?
Sinch is conducting this recruitment process in collaboration with Clarify. The interview process is ongoing, and you are welcome to submit your application through our website as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact Fanny Mörk at Clarify, tel. 070-789 87 79 or email@example.com.