Do you want to be part of an energetic Nordic HR team, you are ready to support us in implementing our new HR system (Workday) helping us with the Compensation & Benefits structure and overall loving to put healthy HR processes in place? Then you might be the person we are looking for. It’s a true advantage if you have experience of the Workday HR module implementation, integration and cross-functional impacts needed in addition to user support experience in Workday.
Your first project in 2021 will be configuring Workday within the Nordic organization following a payroll project with the goal one provider and one payroll for all Nordic markets. We believe that you have excellent English (both written and verbal). An advantage is international Business experience (especially from a US company environment)
This position will be based out of our Swedish HQ in Kista, at Citycon we practice flexible work model why you will be able to work out of our offices in the Stockholm area in addition you will be able to work out of home from time to time.
You will be reporting directly to the HR Director Nordics.To succeed in this position, you will need:
- Systems knowledge in various HR systems (WD, SAP etc.)
- Proven C&B experience (job grading, pay structures)
- Excellent cooperation, team working skills and self-leadership
- Presentation and communication skills
- Business mind-set and strategic approach
- Structured, analytical and process oriented
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from HR or Finance
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience in HR ideally from the whole range of HR field.
Who we are
- HR Systems and Process (WD) Be the superuser/ expert, organization structures. Providing guidance and support to HR teams in markets, system training to managers and associates.
- HR Reporting (dashboard, turnover, headcount etc.)
- Budget process (annual budget work, follow up through year)
- Compensation and Benefits Nordic (pay structures, pay ranges, pay policy with market data analysis (HAY or Mercer). Nordic Bonus program.
- SOX Audit coordinator Nordic, training of managers etc.
- Share point Nordic HR updates for associates
- HR policies and guidelines (oversee & update)
- Training and supervising all managers on Citycon rewards program and philosophy.
- Key role in continuously building our value-driven and performance culture.
- Budgeting and forecasting process (HR) support local markets by preparing salary and HR budgets.
At Citycon we live in a world of constant change, we believe that our people will support our company to succeed and win. If you like the fast pace of the commercial real estate industry and want to be a part of a winning team creating our future, you are just what we are looking for.
Citycon is a leading owner, manager and developer of urban, grocery-anchored shopping centres in the Nordic and Baltic region, managing assets that total almost EUR 5 billion and with market capitalisation of close to EUR 2 billion. Citycon is No. 1 shopping centre owner in Finland and among the market leaders in Norway, Sweden, Estonia and also having a foothold in Denmark.
Citycon’s shopping centres are located in urban cross points close to where customers live and work, with a direct connection to public transport, health care and municipal services. You will find our shopping centres placed in the heart of communities were our shopping centres cater for the everyday needs of customers. Citycon’s shopping centres attract approximately 200 million visitors annually.
In this recruitment we are working with Wise Professionals. Unfortunately, we do not accept any applications sent via e-mail. You can apply easily with your CV or LinkedIn profile on the website wise.se, where you will get the opportunity to answer a few questions. If you proceed in the recruitment process you will within a few days get the opportunity to conduct two tests. We want to gather as much information as possible early in the process to ensure an objective, unprejudiced, and fair selection process. Do you want to know more about our recruitment process you can read here:
https://www.wise.se/fordjupningar/kompetensbaserad-rekrytering/.If you have questions about the process or the role please contact Jakob Törnell
firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will take place on an ongoing basis, so this position may be filled prior to the application deadline.We look forward to receiving your application!