Citycon is now looking for an energetic HR Manager to join the team at our office in Stockholm. You will have an important role in our international HR team and when it comes to further developing our common HR processes, practices and strengthening the HR business approach. You will report to our Human Resources Director.Role Description:
You will take care of the day-to-day HR activities in Citycon Sweden and provide HR support for managers and employees on a local level. Your responsibilities will include administration of the employment lifecycle; acting as a contact person to our payroll services partner. You will also coordinate local personnel benefits, insurances and pensions. You will manage local recruitments and the on-boarding of new employees. You will participate in global level HR strategy and competence development planning and will organize local trainings based on common strategy. You will be the main user of the local HR system, take care of local HR reporting, responsible for HR budget and other daily HR activities.You have:
- Excellent cooperation and people skills.
- An international mindset and willingness to develop our common HR processes.
- Detail orientation, analytical skills and precision.
- Eagerness to learn, flexibility and operational efficiency.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in HR.
- Relevant education in Human Resource Management.
- Good knowledge of Swedish employment laws, regulations and practices.
- Experience of working in a busy and fast-paced environment, experience from an international company is a plus.
- Excellent communications skills; spoken and written Swedish and English (Swedish is required for this role).
- Experience of working in Microsoft +365 with good knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge and willingness to maintain HR compliance processes and tasks.
Apply with a CV in Swedish or English. We review applications continuously and wish to fill the position as soon as possible.