Citycon is now looking for Centre Managers to join the teams in Liljeholmstorget/Fruängen and in Kista Galleria.Role Description:
As the Centre Manager with Citycon you have full leadership responsibility of all operating, property and asset management activities in the centre. You will manage the daily operations in the shopping centre and build trusting relationships and fruitful cooperation with tenants, customers, service providers and regional partners. Your tasks will include budgeting, reporting and business planning of the shopping centres, aiming to improve KPIs such as net rental income, sales and footfall. Furthermore, your tasks will include coordination of leasing and media sales, digital communications and marketing together with responsible colleagues. You will report to the Commercial Director.You have:
- A team player mindset; action and target oriented, and you are comfortable taking initiatives and achieving results.
- An understanding of the big picture and you are visionary about future possibilities.
- Willingness and capability to intervene in any problems, as well as strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to gain confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity.
- Situational adaptability in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations effectively.
- Bachelor or master's degree in business or equivalent education.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the shopping centre industry, real estate, retail or other relevant fields.
- Commercial knowledge & financial and business understanding.
- Hands-on leadership experience.
- Excellent administrative and IT skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word Outlook).
- Fluency in written and spoken Swedish and English (Swedish is required for this role).
Apply with a CV in Swedish or English. We review applications continuously and wish to fill the position as soon as possible.