Citycon is now looking for an energetic assistant for our CEO. You will act as executive level support to our CEO and to other corporate management team members at Citycon's office in Stockholm.Role description:
As the Personal Assistant you will be allocating and managing our CEO's calendar; arrange travel bookings and coordinating meetings. You will also be supporting CEO and CMC members in all administrative tasks; including domestic and international travel and special projects for CEO and CMC members. You will also be completing and tracking expense reports and coding invoices.You have:
- Excellent cooperation and people skills.
- Excellent self-leadership and prioritising skills.
- A going-the-extra-mile attitude.
- An international mindset.
- Detail orientation, analytical skills and precision.
- Eagerness to learn, flexibility and operational efficiency.
- A hands-on and proactive working style.
- Experience of working with travel arrangements.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Experience of working for an international company; preferably in a North American setting.
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment.
- A solution-oriented and can-do attitude.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Fluency in English and Swedish.
Apply with a cover letter in English, motivating why you would be a fit for the role, as well as a CV in Swedish or English. We review applications continuously and wish to fill the position as soon as possible.