JOIN A LARGE WORLDWIDE ORGANISATION WITH A BIG LOCAL HEART
To provide world class service to our customers, we need world class people in all positions. Working at one of our local support offices means you´ll be part of our talented team of specialists' in logistics, accounting, sales, IT, HR and marketing.
To meet the future, we collaborate across teams and our worldwide markets. Our most important assets are our people and we put a lot oftrust in you.
In return for your commitment, energy and ambition we offer you security and responsible freedom in carrying out what you do best in your job.Profile
Should be customers focus, have strong cooperation skills as work it will be across functions internally, working with 3. part and with different culture. Need to be structured as scope is broad and with a drive for continuous improvement.Key responsibilities
Development of Circle K EXTRA club, a loyalty program with 5 mill members. The role is pivotal for Circle K Europe to reach the loyalty program's goals and to ensure the success of the loyalty program. The Senior Manager's is also to lead network with Loyalty managers across 8 countries, planning and following up on the KPIs of the program.Loyalty Manager is responsible for:
- Loyalty program, including design of marketing toolkits, prioritize product development, set targets and direction.
- Assess program success vs. targets and track KPIs, communicate internally on program activity and performance
- Assist in strategy development and create processes to meet loyalty objectives for customer acquisition, retention, increased sales and customer engagement
- Ensure effective communication and operation with internal partners and external vendors
- Create European guidelines for customer communication to ensure relevant content with appropriate offers for customers at the right time
- Ongoing Loyalty Program development, identifying new features to be added to the program
- Create an environment where employees have keen interest in developing the loyalty program, sharing best practice between countries and ensure accuracy in deliveries
Work experience (minimum 5 years) within the fields Marketing, CRM or digital customer communication, preferably within retail
- Experience from product or concept development
- Experience from leading cross-functional teams
- Analytical mind-set and strong problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English, strong presentation skills
- Higher relevant education (5-7 years)
- A strong academic background (Master degree or equivalent) in a relevant subject, such as Marketing, Finance, or business economics
We encourage you to apply by 1st of March, 2020.Contact person: Jes Koesgaard
Phone number: +45 51148923
Email: email@example.comWe know great companies are built from within, by great people like you. Come grow with us!
We are looking forward to your application!