Are you passionate about developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies? And do you excel at sales area management and its actual implementation?
In this role your focus will be on developing the indirect business in Sweden and Norway. You will have an independent responsibility to further develop our partner accounts, assess the market and apply the divisional strategy in order to support profitable growth in the region.
You will be promoting the latest Industrial and Professional Air business concepts throughout your assigned area, developing and expanding the existing customer base and identifying new business opportunities.
Other elements of the position will be:
- Implementing procedures and sales tools for all distributors
- Conducting product-related presentations for distributors
- Collaborating with technical service to provide internal and external product training
- Further developing our marketing via partners in accordance with individual brand strategies
What you can expect from us
- Gathering information about market prices in the product area as a basis for correct price setting
- Have multiple interactions with different stakeholders internally and externally
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behaviour, and integrity where sustainability matters
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to independently handle the sales responsibility in your region
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- Global job opportunities, as part of the Atlas Copco Group
What we expect from you
- Attractive package and company car
- Relevant previous experience in a technical sales role. You have experience in sale of industrial equipment, ideally equipment for compressed air. Industry experience is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Technical education in engineering with relevant working experience
- Good abilities in sales and marketing, especially via partners
- Good knowledge of sales economics, i.e. cost, price and margin estimates
On a more personal level you have the ability to prioritize, you are service-minded and social but also accurate and methodical. You have great problem solving and communications skills.
IT-wise you are an experienced user of excel, MS Office and preferably SAP. You are fluent, both spoken and written, in Swedish and English.
Ideally, you are located in the Stockholm area so that you can be based at the Atlas Copco headquarter in Sickla with your three Reno colleagues.
You should expect to spend 30%-50% of your time visiting the distributors.
If this seems like an interesting opportunity, please make sure to apply as soon as possible. We review applications as they come in. Welcome with your application!Are we a good fit?
Reno is a leading manufacturer and supplier of compressed air and high-pressure cleaning solutions, for professional and industrial purposes. Since 1952 we have supplied customers with high quality air compressors, and in 1978 we added high pressure cleaners to our product portfolio. Today we are one of the biggest suppliers in Scandinavia, with extensive knowledge and expertise within our business.
At RENO we are 55 employees
. We have ourindustry sales, service planning and administration in Aarhus and production, dealer sales and warehouse by Give in Denmark. Since 2018 Reno has been part of the brand portfolio in the Atlas Copco Group.
The vision of Atlas Copco is being first in mind-first in choice for all stakeholders which can only be achieved by safeguarding people, profit and planet. Our goals help us realize our mission: sustainable, profitable growth. We commit to the protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution and reduction of the footprint of our product.
For more information about the company please visit our website at www.reno.dk.