Are you passionate about driving growth and co-creating a Stellar Customer Experience?
Do you want to be part of an agile digital team that likes to work at the forefront - who dare to test and act on new insights, and that has a vision to deliver a Stellar Customer Experience? Are you also a driven problem solver who is energized by teamwork and analytics? Then you will thrive working with us at Carglass® Nordic Digital. Right now we are looking for a Nordic Growth and Conversion Lead who will be responsible for our Nordic websites. You'll have the product ownership of the backlog and contribute to pushing the digital customer journey FORWARD together with the team and the local stakeholders. Your focus will be to make a difference for the business by driving an ambitious and resilient agenda for growth and conversion. Come join us!We offer
- An opportunity to take on an indepent role in a small digital team to drive growth and conversion optimization - together we form our future and are curious about new ways-of-working.
- An environment where we strive to be more Nordic, driving collaboration across markets with a data-driven and creative mind-set.
- High ambitions which we achieve by working as one team, supporting each other
- A workspace close to both green spaces such as Gärdet and Djurgården, as well as the bubbling energy of the inner city of Stockholm. You can also be based in any of the other Nordic countries.
- Nice and friendly colleagues in a company that values its' people first and where everyone like to contribute. It's in our core business DNA to want to make a difference with real care.
Our team and workspace
- Well balanced work-off-time and the possibility to work remotely.
You will be part of a growing Nordic digital team that head Carglass®' digital channels. We are an independent entity with business units in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden as our stakeholders. We are a Marketing/Sales team with close ties to Brand, Communication, CSR and Sustainability.
In our team you'll find a Nordic Digital Manager, a SEO/Content Specialist, a Paid Acquisition Lead and several dedicated external developers and other digital experts. Further support and expertise will also be available through collaborative network within the global organisation of Belron.Your responsabilities
You will have the full ownership of Growth and Conversion Optimization including acting as Product Owner of the Nordic Websites built in Contentful CMS. This will require you to own the strategy, framework, roadmap and business focus within your area of expertise.
As part of this you're expected to head analytics & insights, also making sure compliance, security and backend integrations are high on the agenda.
As the Product Owner you'll be responsible for handling, prioritising and resolving incoming requests, driving the backlog forward together with the developers and the rest of the team. Stakeholder management and communication will be a most vital part of your role. You will belong to our centre of excellence, supporting local efforts and specific projects that fit your profile.
You will on a daily basis check-in and collaborate with all your closest team membersYour skills
- Very experienced in web analytics and conversion optimization
- High proficiency as a project manager and product owner, including a good understanding of the digital system landscape
- Very knowledgeable in operational and strategic testing using both qualitative and quantitative data
- Skilled in agile ways of working and great track record in managing stakeholders
- Good knowledge in data-driven processes and frameworks
- Proactive and skilled in communication and cross-collaboration
- Good understanding of UX and web design
- Experimental and eager to test hypotheses
- Curious about leadership and self-development
- Plus if you have a bachelors degree or equivalent in any relevant field
This is a full time employment with a 6 months trial period. We offer a favorable pension plan, discounts on products and services via a benefit platform as well as wellness allowance and subsidized lunch via the Edenred Risk Card. You'll be reporting to the Nordic Digital Manager, based in Stockholm. It's vital to us that you share our values, as a responsible business, including equality of all people.
Carglass®' history dates back to 1932 and is now owned by BELRON® International since 2002, thereby making it part of the world's largest group within vehicle glass repair and replacement. Belron operates in 40 countries across 6 continents, and is home to 26,000 employees. Carglass®' is a top ranked business within our industry on Trustpilot. We are strongly commited to making a difference with real care to our customers, our people and to society.
Please submit your application in the form below. We evaluate them on an ongoing basis and are looking forward to consider yours as soon as possible. For questions contact Christina Enell, Nordic Digital Manager @CarglassNordics, +46(0)70 777 25 38, firstname.lastname@example.org