- Previous experience to write documentation such as SDD and FDD and their context to client needs
- Previous experience of business process modelling with help of software tools
- Understanding of procedure to perform functional solution reviews of documentation
- Ability to catch and set nonfunctional requirements in context writing SDD
- The ambition to lead, guide and develop other within the same area
- Fluency in Swedish and English, both written and oral
- Knowledge of the LCS and Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS, Azure Devops)
- Passion for learning and growing yourself and others
Demonstrated ability to:
- Applies standard ERP fundamentals of the client business processes and requirements defined by the customer and drives definition of business, technical, and architectural requirements, and recognizes any inconsistencies, assumptions, and elements that must be considered in a complex critical solution.
- Responsible for defining the technical solution blueprint (addressing all high-level business and technical requirements); participating with both functional and technical specialists in the Fit/Gap analysis of business processes and requirements
- Ability to understand high level client business processes and requirements and the context of adding them all together
- Interacts with stakeholders in the IT and business groups to provide the engineering view of the users' vision regarding the structure and function of the system, as well as the areas in which the system must be able to evolve.
- Supports the Implementation Team through the development and implementation phase of the project to handle solution oriented topics.
Demonstrated experience with:
- Apply high-level solution architecture and design (Functional and/or Technical)
- Analyze, understand, and business processes
- Functional knowledge in several of AX/D365F&O modules, parameters and configuration.
- Successful completion of applicable AX/D365F&O certification exams
We offer you the possibility to develop your skills as a Solution Architect. You will work in close collaboration with our customers, who are market-leaders within their fields and ways of working, and you will help prepare for future success.
Together we would form a winning team and provide you with job satisfaction, good fellowship and excellent opportunities for personal development.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Moa Tollstam, firstname.lastname@example.org or Mats D Johansson , email@example.com
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Ready to reach to the clouds with us? Make your move by applying now or latest by July 31st. We will select the very best candidates to our Accelerate Program during the next months and hope that you are ready to accelerate your career at Capgemini by October 2018. Apply here and submit your CV. Locations: Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö. Please add preferred location in your application.