- Architecting solutions around Marketing within the CRM landscape.
- Working closely with the delivery teams and client to ensure that expectations from the solution are met
- Creating Point of Views on Digital Marketing solutions in view of the Enterprise Marketing landscape across omni-channel
- Managing multiple marketing initiatives/projects.
- Work closely with the architects in the client organization and Capgemini to define solutions of the future, including use of Cloud tech stack
- Work in a multi-cultural, multi-country environment to drive implementation of Digital Marketing solutions for the client.
- Experience in defining and architecting solutions around Campaign Management/Marketing Automation & CRM.
- Experience with MC/Campaign tools Integrations with leading CRM tools e.g. Salesforce.
- Experience in designing integration from Campaign Management solution to all channels for execution
- Experience in designing APIs and micro-services
- Experience working with Digital Asset management, Ad Server and Digital Marketing Platform solutions to delivery world class marketing experience.
- Must have prior knowledge in Email Studio knowledge - A/B Testing, Segmentation, and Integration with micro sites, websites and landing pages, personalization concepts, triggered emails, campaign waves, SMS -short code and long code configuration and testing.
- Strong Data Modelling skills within the scope of CRM and marketing cloud
- Strong ability to depict Marketing Cloud data model fitment to overall CRM solution
Good to have:
- Good understanding of Campaign management building blocks and end to end process flows
- Strong expertise in recommending design considerations around Marketing solutions development (Journey builder, Content builder, Contact builder, Audience builder and Automation etc.), Reports and Dashboards, Integration, and Data Migration
- Knowledge in design and development in any one of the tools - SFMC, Email Journeys, Content marketing, Journey builder for personalization, Data Management, Integration with CRM (SFDC, MS-CRM, etc ).
- Experience of Marketing in Retail.
- Good to have knowledge around GDPR requirements related to digital marketing initiatives.
- Knowledge on SFMC APIs-REST and SOAP for out of the box SFMC and Integration concepts
- Best practices of marketing on Search Engine, and modes of advertising campaigns like Google Ads positioning for a product promotion.
- Certification such as CSA (Certified System Architect).
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Moa Tollstam, email@example.com.