- Lead the definition on the digital architecture to support digital vision and transformation journeys.
- Provide end-to-end ownership of digital solutions delivered to meet requirements, delivering the architecture required to realize both functional and non-functional capabilities that aligns to the overall architecture.
- Ability to understand and further explain complex technical concepts
- Provide leadership of the solution implementation, embracing modern cloud native concepts, agile, DevOps delivery and the use of enterprise cloud platforms
- Provide oversight to project to ensure alignment to security architecture and correct consideration of cyber security has been factored into designs.
- Define and sell a vision, but with the ability to deliver incrementally and provide immediate value to the stakeholders
- Experience in an enterprise environment including an understanding of traditional processes and procedures and how they may impact a digital transformation
- Experience is leading the definition of Digital architecture and roadmaps across a large business unit
- Experience of mobile application design and development
- Strong knowledge Identity and Access Management, Knowledge of client-side applications and microservices architecture.
- Experience in agile development practices
- Experience in build and design of REST API's
- Processes and procedures and how they may impact a digital transformation
- Experience of cloud platforms and their use in the delivery of platform services (AWS, GCP, Azure)
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employee to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development, accelerated career progression and an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
- A market competitive salary
- Bonuses based on performance
- Health care contributions and wellness grant
- Private medical health insurance
- Possibility to have a company car
- Join our employee share ownership program (ESOP)
- Private pension plan
- Professional and personal development with our global curriculum
If you have any questions please contact Andreas Källkvist, Manager Technology Team Financial Services Sweden, firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile: +46 (0) 72 522 3576About us
Capgemini is one of the world's largest consultancy and outsourcing service providers with more than 200,000 employees in over 40 different countries. We also have a strong local base where we act as strategic partner to some of the largest names in Swedish business. Our focus is on streamlining our customers' activities through, among other things, digitization and automation. In the Swedish market we have about 1500 colleagues with local offices from Sundsvall in the north, to Malmö in the south. Our Stockholm office is at Fleminggatan 18 at Kungsholmen.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com, People matter, results count.