Capgemini is a world leader in Adobe Experience Cloud and Marketing Cloud, and we are looking for interested, motivated and experienced people to join. Adobe are seeing high level of interest and usage due to their ability to bring in significant quantitative benefits in business operations. Our clients are in different stages of their journey towards adoption of new digital technologies, and we are now looking for Adobe Experts in Stockholm to advise and implement Adobe AEM for our clients. If you are looking to take leading roles in design thinking principles and implementing digital front-end platforms and enhance capabilities in the new intelligent technologies coming in, this is the place for you.
We can offer you a career as a web expert, supported by training's, an enthusiastic Knowledge Group with experienced colleagues that can coach you as well as learn from you, clients across the globe, and working in a very dynamic environment.
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
We're looking for outstanding AEM professionals, who can bring:
- Overall 4+ years of experience, with 2+ years of development experience in applying design thinking principles and implementing digital front end platforms using UI full stack, CMS, mobile apps, marketing and digital tools
- Experience in one enterprise CMS (Adobe Experience Manager / SDL Tridion / Oracle / Sitecore)
- Extensive hand's on experience using JQuery, AngularJS 2.0/4.0, IOS SDK, React JS, Node JS and similar Java Script frameworks
- Thorough understanding of java script programming model (functional programming, java script events sub-system, asynchronous programming etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of front-end MV patterns, single page application (SPA) architecture and Mobile App's
- Experience in Micro services architecture implementing SOAP/Rest services on Pivotal Cloud Foundry / Amazon AWS / MS Azure Cloud is an advantage
- Experience in any one Marketing Automation platforms (Pardot / Marketo / Hubspot) is a clear advantage.
- Experience with integrating digital platforms with digital channels (e.g. callcenter, video, chat, social)
- Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills in Swedish and English
Candidates who want to stand out would also be able to show us:
- A drive to perform
- Eagerness to learn and personally develop
- A positive mindset
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
- A market competitive salary
- Bonuses, based on which department you belong to
- Health care contributions and wellness grant
- Private medical health insurance (possible to co-insure spouses, cohabiting/registered partner and children)
- Possibility to have a company car
- Join our employee share ownership program (ESOP)
- Private pension plan
- Professional and personal development with our global curriculum
At Capgemini DCX (Digital Customer Experience) Practice in Sweden we have 1000 highly skilled and dedicated consultants on "Customer Experience" activities at the convergence of Transformational Consulting, Experience Design and System Integration (Front-end, CRM, Commerce, Content and Process management).
The Practice is engineered to "make the connections that make the difference". We partner with our clients to make the right connections across the whole of their enterprise so that they can create experiences that deliver rapid and sustainable value for their customers and their company.Contact us
Do you have any questions please feel free to contact Rebecca Rivière Henriques, Lead Recruiter DCX - Digital Customer Experience, email@example.com, 0768 039 386.