You will take an API/Microservices Developer role on our Microservices based implementations that will include Hybrid Integration solution for cloud and on-premise systems integration. Additionally, the role may encompass playing integration lead for distributed delivery across onshore-offshore model. Also based on individual's interest, you will be supporting Integration pre-sales activities across our Scandinavia business.
- Work as the Microservices Developer on the adoption of Microservices based architecture or an integration solutions that includes API Design
- To be responsible for the definition and delivery of the Integration Technology aspects of the projects, to include timely production of Low level designs and documentation
- Become a key contributor and advocate of Microservice, API Management, process automations, frameworks in projects and programs
- You will have the opportunity to work with wider Capgemini teams on large programs that includes multiple technology streams and complex architecture
- You may also be responsible for communicating an implementation approach and design methodology to an offshore development team.
- We value 4-8 years of hands on business experience within retail and/or FMCG.
- Good knowledge about known architectures and solution frameworks as well as usage of modelling techniques
- Knowledge and experience with different integration patterns and Looking for junior Java resource, with good knowledge and experience in writing distributed, high-volume services in Java, Spring Boot microservices.
- Should know how to write REST level 3 APIs
- Application delivery in technologies that include, but are not limited to cloud, web, APIs/microservices, web services, automation, continuous integration/continuous deployment
- Experience with event driven architecture and messaging is extremely crucial including in technologies like Kafka, RabbitMQ, WMB and WMQ.
- This role works extensively in the area of API, Microservices, Devops as well as integration Should be experienced with designing microservices
- Desirable to have experience on Google Cloud / Azure/AWS
- Experience in containerized / serverless execution models (open shift)
- Understanding of modern development process and deployment pipeline (continuous integration)
- Strong communication skills and experience with Distributed Delivery experience (Off-Shore / On-Shore project delivery)
- Able to build productive client relationships and identify and develop opportunities for new business.
- Passion and a genuine interest for Integration Cloud technologies and products
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.Why we're different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn't necessarily right for everyone. So, we'd love to hear from you if you feel you're a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we'll find the right working approach for you.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Moa Tollstam, email@example.com.About Capgemini
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.