You will take an API/Microservices Architect role on our Microservices based implementations that will include Hybrid Integration solution for cloud and on-premise systems integration. Additionally, the role may encompass playing integration lead for distributed delivery across onshore-offshore model. Also based on individual's interest, you will be supporting Integration pre-sales activities across our Scandinavia business.
- Work as the Microservices Architect on the adoption of Microservices based architecture or an integration solutions that includes API Design
- To be responsible for the definition and delivery of the Integration Technology aspects of the projects, to include timely production of architectural designs and documentation
- Become a key contributor and advocate of Microservice, API Management, process automations, frameworks in projects and programs
- You will have the opportunity to work with wider Capgemini teams on large programs that includes multiple technology streams and complex architecture
- You may also be responsible for communicating an implementation approach and design methodology to an offshore development team
- To participate in a Technical Design Authority to assess and quantify the risks associated with design decisions and communicate these to relevant parties
- You may be required to support the business development activities for Integration technology; shape and design Integration architecture for proposals; attending client meetings with the sales team
- We value 6-10+ years of hands on business experience within retail and/or FMCG.
- Good knowledge about known architectures and solution frameworks as well as usage of modelling techniques
- Knowledge and experience with different integration patterns and Looking for junior Java resource, with good knowledge and experience in writing distributed, high-volume services in Java, Spring Boot microservices.
- Should know how to write REST level 3 APIs
- Architectural design and application delivery in technologies that include, but are not limited to cloud, web, APIs/microservices, web services, automation, continuous integration/continuous deployment
- Experience with event driven architecture and messaging is extremely crucial including in technologies like Kafka, RabbitMQ, WMB and WMQ.
- This role works extensively in the area of API, Microservices, Devops as well as integration Should be experienced with designing microservices
- Desirable to have experience on Google Cloud / Azure/AWS
- Experienced in working with architectural concepts, such as event driven patterns and eventual consistency
- Experience in containerized / serverless execution models (open shift)
- Understanding the role of architecture and having the ability to identify areas for architecture focus in a project/line organization
- Understanding of modern development process and deployment pipeline (continuous integration)
- Strong communication skills and experience with Distributed Delivery experience (Off-Shore / On-Shore project delivery)
- Able to build productive client relationships and identify and develop opportunities for new business.
- Passion and a genuine interest for Integration Cloud technologies and products
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn't necessarily right for everyone. So, we'd love to hear from you if you feel you're a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we'll find the right working approach for you.