- You will be one of our key contributors in acquiring and developing new and existing client accounts and identifying needs for consulting projects and support
- Working in close collaboration with other senior members of our firm in an open and creative team spirit to identify opportunities to create value for our clients, both within and outside your area of expertise
- You will get the opportunity to work with inspiring projects in close cooperation with CFOs and senior management at leading companies across many industries, in the Nordic region as well as globally
- Be part of and lead projects at steering group or management level, from problem assessment to implementation of actions and solutions
- Take a strong contributing role in our development of the Finance and Performance Management consulting service, improving the service area offering.
- University degree with 10+ years of experience from Management Consulting within Finance or similar
- You have thought leadership status of the broader CFO agenda and have solid experience of process improvements, system implementation and creating operational excellence within Finance
- You have a proven sales track record within the professional services area
- You have a strong ability and willingness to lead and develop people. You also are a true team player with strong interpersonal skills, ready to develop in your managerial role, both in projects and in the consulting team
- Fluent in both Swedish and English, both written and oral.
If you have the required skills and experience as outlined above, we encourage you to apply.
For further information, please contact Linnea Jahnson on firstname.lastname@example.org or Mikael Schmidt on email@example.com.About our client
Established in 1983 as a spinoff from the multinational group ABB. Capacent (formerly ABB Financial Consulting) has grown into a leading Nordic-based full-service management consulting firm. The journey has involved re-branding twice and has included acquisitions of several other consulting companies as part of the growth. Today Capacent employ around 150 consultants with a wide competence base, working with Nordic as well as global assignments. Current clients are very diverse: industrial and service companies, B2B and B2C, private equity firms and financial institutions. Capacent deliver results, not just recommendations.