Are you the one to build and keep our new e-Commerce platform at the highest level of experience for internal and external customers? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment? If so, you might be the one we are looking for as E-Commerce Manager at Cake 0 Emission AB.
Join CAKE on the journey to speed up the transition towards a zero emission society, while creating the most aspired electric performance off-road motorcycles in the market. CAKE enables discovery of the outback in a fun, silent and sustainable way where respect for the planet and other people is essential.Job description
As E-Commerce Manager at Cake you will be a part of an experienced international team in an exciting start-up environment. You will work with Head of Marketing and designers always keeping the customers experience in focus. Structure and continuous improvement to increase conversion rates will be on top of your agenda.
Your main areas of responsibility are:
- Daily site maintenance, publish content, site changes and image processing.
- Ongoing analysis of both efficiency and optimization of processes and flows, internally and externally related to the website.
- Plan, execute and follow up digital campaigns, activities, offers and promotion through social media SEM and retargeting in cooperation with Head of Marketing.
- Maximize our organic traffic using search strategies.
- Bring digital innovation to editorials and overall site content, write product description copy
- Drive and lead content development as well as continuous improvements in CAKE's digital channels focusing on the website.
- Maintain inventory software and database
- Drive strategic change by identifying potential business opportunities relating to e-Commerce.
We believe you are an enthusiastic and self-motivated person. You think strategically and have the ability to execute tactically in a high-energy and fast paced environment
In order to succeed in the role as E-Commerce Manager, we believe that you are/have:
- 3-5 years' experience working in e-Commerce
- Great computer and system skills such as Google Analytics, SEO and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of WooCommerce is highly valued
- Ability to work independently and drive things forward
- Have a good eye for graphic form
- Have technical knowledge and interest in digital trends
- University qualifications in E-Commerce, or a related field would be highly regarded
- Fluent in English and preferably good understanding in Swedish.
At CAKE we are all passionate about outdoor sports and an interest in activities like mountain biking, enduro, skiing, surfing or other outdoor activities is an advantage.More information
Start: By appointment
Hours: Full time
To support our efforts in obtaining gender equality and diversity within the team, we welcome female applicants.
We are partnering with PerformIQ to manage the recruitment process of this position. For questions, please contact Carl Henrik Monsén, at +4673-353 75 10. Please submit your application as soon as possible as interviews are ongoing. The position may be filled before the stated deadline. We accept applications in English and Swedish.
ABOUT CAKE 0 EMISSION AB:
CAKE develops uncompromising high performance electric off-road motorbikes.
CAKE's mission is to speed up the journey towards a zero emission society, while enhancing excitement and fun.
All components are made from scratch to optimize the riding performance in this new category. Every little detail is elaborated for perfection, while considering the perspectives of sustainability.
"digital specialist" "ecommerce manager" ecommerce "e-commerce specialist" "social media" webdeveloper "google analytics" woocommerce wordpress css html