is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother.
The Capital Markets team in Europe provide corporate administration, private trustee and agency and specialised outsourcing services to some of the world's biggest investment banks, private equity firms, alternative finance lenders, fund managers, borrowers, and capital markets participants across the full range of asset classes.
Our clients rely on CSC for unmatched corporate administration, trustee, agency, and outsourcing services. We are the business behind business.Job description:
If you want to contribute to a global success story, you'll fit right in at CSC. As the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services, we partner with more than 90% of the Fortune 500 companies and employ 2,500+ people around the globe.
As a Digital Brand Consultant, you will drive revenue by cross-selling our suite of Digital Brand Services to an existing portfolio of corporate customers, including Domain Management, Online Brand Protection Monitoring Solutions and Digital Security Services. If you are a highly motivated and driven individual who is internet savvy and seeking a sales role working with cutting edge technology and global internet branding, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.What You'll Do For Us:
- Develop a deep understanding of CSC products and services and articulate the value propositions, features and benefits of these services
- Expand relationships with existing customers
- Make outbound calls to current customers
Visit clients and attend industry events
Required profile:What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Respond to customer inquiries over the phone or via email
- Analyze existing customer accounts to identify areas of opportunity
- Achieve sales targets through strategic selling and commitment to sales plans
What we offer:
- Sales experience
- Desire to work autonomously and take accountability for own performance
- Positive, resilient attitude, highly motivated, competitive and a self-starter
- Ability to identify prospect needs and quickly recognize buy signs
- Strong closing skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and verbal skills
- Experience speaking with executive level decision makers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- LI-PS1 #CSCDBS
Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We are empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we are one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We're better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion-we call it being genuine. CSC is an equal opportunity employer