CSC is the trusted provider of choice for the Forbes Global 2000 and the 100 Best Global Brands in the areas of enterprise domain names, domain name system (DNS), digital certificate management, as well as digital brand and fraud protection. As global companies make significant investments in their security posture, CSC can help them understand known security blind spots that exist and help them secure their domain names, DNS, and digital certificates. By leveraging our proprietary security solutions, CSC secures companies from cyber threats to their online assets, helping them avoid devastating revenue loss, brand reputation damage, or significant financial penalties as a result of policies like the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We also provide online brand protection-the combination of online brand monitoring and enforcement activities-taking a holistic approach to digital asset protection, along with fraud protection services to combat phishing.Job description:
As a Client Service Partner, you will be responsible for working with taking and fulfilling orders, as well as managing a portfolio of domain names. Additionally, you will be working with various Product Managers with different duties. This role would suit someone who is internet savvy and seeking a career working with cutting edge technology and global internet branding.Some of the things you will be doing:
Required profile:What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Building and maintaining client relationships by providing excellent customer service to both internal and external clients
- Providing service support for accounts (handling service issues, invoicing questions and research for individual client requests)
- Managing a portfolio of domain names, trademarks and brand protection business to help protect and secure their global internet brands
- Taking and fulfilling orders, partnering with our clients to become their trusted advisor
- Working with vendors to resolve technical issues and identifying new revenue opportunities/enhancements to product offerings
- Cooperatively work with global vendors to complete internal and external customer orders
- Assisting Product Managers with brand launches, problem-solving, product development and troubleshooting
- Understanding and communicating Industry changes and new product offerings to clients
- Research and analysis of customer data
- Conducting online demonstrations for clients and sales staff
What we offer:
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Experience in a similar customer service orientated role is advantageous
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work, unsupervised, under pressure in a busy environment
- Previous experience of producing quality results with a high attention to detail
- Ability to be direct, open, and honest when dealing with customers and co-workers
At CSC, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
- We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for success sharing, bonus, or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
*CSC offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package as part of your Total Rewards that includes annual leave, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses, and more.