CSC is the trusted provider of choice for the Forbes Global 2000 and the 100 Best Global Brands in the areas of enterprise domain names, domain name system (DNS), digital certificate management, as well as digital brand and fraud protection. As global companies make significant investments in their security posture, CSC can help them understand known security blind spots that exist and help them secure their domain names, DNS, and digital certificates. By leveraging our proprietary security solutions, CSC secures companies from cyber threats to their online assets, helping them avoid devastating revenue loss, brand reputation damage, or significant financial penalties as a result of policies like the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We also provide online brand protection-the combination of online brand monitoring and enforcement activities-taking a holistic approach to digital asset protection, along with fraud protection services to combat phishing.Job description:
As an Account Executive, you will drive revenue by sourcing new business for our Digital Brand Services division. This sales person will focus on hunting and acquiring new clients by selling our suite of Digital Brand Services, including Domain Management, Online Brand Protection Monitoring Solutions and Digital Security Services. If you are a highly motivated and drive individual who is internet savvy and seeking a career working with cutting edge technology and global internet branding, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.What You'll Do For Us:
- Develop a deep understanding of CSC products and services and articulate the value propositions, features and benefits of these services
- Generate new business through cold calling and prospecting to C-level executives
- Carry out end to end sales activities (develop proposals, present offers, negotiate, and close opportunities)
- Achieve sales targets through strategic selling processes and adherence to sales plan
- Build strong industry relationships and general contacts to build CSC's good reputation in the market place
- Maintain and build strong internal relationships within the company
What we offer:
- B2B sales experience in legal, brand protection, security, IT, telecom, or professional services
- Proven ability in new business acquisition, ideally within the technology industry
- Ability to identify prospect needs and quickly recognize buy signs
- Experience speaking with executive level decision makers
- Strong closing skills
- Record of consistent & exceptional achievement in exceeding sales goals
- A passion and aptitude for consultative selling
- Desire to work autonomously and take accountability for own performance
- Positive, resilient attitude, highly motivated, competitive and a self-starter
- Ability to travel as needed
At CSC, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
- We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for success sharing, bonus, or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
*CSC offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package as part of your Total Rewards that includes annual leave, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses, and more.