Who we are:
is revolutionizing how brands connect with mobile first consumers through our one-of-a-kind personalized video advertising and marketing platform. We work tirelessly everyday to make marketing and advertisements more relevant to the consumers we are targeting. Our solution provides marketers the ability to manage and execute mobile marketing & advertising campaigns across the mobile and social eco-system from acquisition to retention, using personalized video and rich media all from one powerful platform.
Vehcile are now entering the european market and are searching for a driven, youthful and stylish Client Success Manager to join the team. Vehcile is part of the CLX Communications
company.What you will do:
As Manager of Client Success, you are the company’s front-line manager supporting our European clients’ day-to-day execution of our programs. Both the client and internal teams are looking to you for leadership and to ensure that we are delivering on necessary expectations. In this function, a critical success factor is to become an integral part of your clients’ structure, and to have your clients’ business a key focus of your business life. You must understand your clients’ organizations beyond just your key contacts - its people and culture, its philosophy, its expectations and overall business plans for the future.Key Responsibilities:
Experience / Skill set
- Overall client satisfaction of the Vehicle services and technologies.
- Identification of key opportunities within client organization, driving new business objectives.
- On-going organic growth of that business relationship as measured by revenue.
- Successful internal execution of client sponsored initiatives and campaigns.
- On-going client-side advocacy for Vehicle technologies.
- Internal client advocacy - helping internal team understand needs and objectives of our client’s business.
- Project Management (on time; on budget).
- Managing client campaign budgets.
Welcome to apply!
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in marketing from the client or agency side.
- Direct Marketing experience mandatory.
- Experience with mobile and/or digital channels is a bonus.
- Excellent verbal & written skills in the english language
- Passion for client service & advocacy.
- High degree of comfort working with a young company with developing systems & process.
- Self-managed, self-starter.
- Strong strategic skill set and insight.
- Strong client and internal leadership, strategic partnering skills, and presentation prowess.
- Experience managing complex communications projects including, but not limited to: major direct marketing campaigns [email & mobile] and/or large-scale digital advertising campaigns.
- Must be highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects and establish and follow timelines.
- Minimum Bachelors degree
In this recruitment, we cooperate with SalesOnly and their recruitment consultant Sara Sjölund. For questions please contactSara at email@example.com. We will be interviewing on a continuous basis, therefore please send your application as soon as possible via the “ansök här” link. All candidate applications are confidential.CLX Communication’s mission is to simplify global cloud communications and to find a niche by serving both the enterprise and mobile operator sides of the value chain. In order to do this CLX has developed shared in-house state-of-the-art technology and products which allows us to quickly and efficiently build bridges between different players in the market. CLX Communication’s mission is to keep adapting to the changing markets, communications use cases and grow our product portfolio, from Messaging, to Voice and now on to Message Personalization. Our core value however remains to deliver the highest quality products through deep Tier 1 integrations with mobile operators around the world. CLX Communications is based in Stockholm, Sweden with over 30 offices world-wide.