As the Area Boutique Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day sales and operations of our two F&B Boutiques in Stockholm. You will have a significant focus on establishing a world-class service and selling culture, ensuring high standards of client experience. In addition to possessing strong management skills, you will be a pro-active and a proven leader who will inspire the team and clients on the shop floor. You understand the intangible value of being a role-model, acting in a courteous, professional, and knowledgeable manner and present a positive energy and foster a spirit of team collaboration. You have a sense of pride working for Chanel and passionately uphold our standards, our objectives and our vision to re-imagine the Chanel beauty experience.
The Area Boutique Manager will be focused on the following primary areas:LEADERSHIP
- Leading by example on the selling floor, demonstrating state of the art client engagement and selling techniques
- Coaching and inspiring the team on a daily basis; creating a positive and joyous atmosphere
- Communicating the individual- as well as team objectives clearly
- Developing and empowering the employees; demonstrating active listening and empathy, ensuring continuous motivation
- Driving and following up on performance indicators for each employee, providing regular feedback and follow up.
- Developing action plans and putting in motion individual projects to ensure the success of each employee.
- Addressing and resolving staff issues in a professional manner and in accordance with Chanel standards, policies and procedures
- Performing daily team briefs, clearly conveying targets, status on KPI performance, focus areas whilst boosting the motivation and energy level.
BRAND IMAGE & CLIENT EXPERIENCE
- Side by side coaching on service rituals, application techniques and all facets of the "Art of Relation"
- Acting as a brand ambassador to all audiences, protecting and defending the brand image in all aspects of your work
- Enforcing personal image guidelines within the team in a reasonable, constructive and respectful manner
- Creating a welcoming environment that consistently delivers exceptional customer experiences based on CHANEL's Client Service Values
- Set high standards in all aspects of client experience and actively link the product discovery to CHANEL history and values
- Address and successfully resolve client inquiries according to CHANEL standards
- Ensuring the boutique environment is always in its optimal condition; putting in place routines for maintenance and cleaning
- Swiftly spot and effectively correct non-compliance of CHANEL image to prevent future recurrences
- Communicate the importance of protecting the CHANEL image to the boutique team
- Attending to all day-to-day operational tasks promptly and astutely
- Building and managing the scheduling for all boutique staff
- Reviewing and processing weekly replenishment orders in collaboration with Operations Manager
- Monitoring and managing the boutique inventory in order to secure optimal stock coverage
- Perform cycle counts and ensure timely reporting to Finance Department
- Rotating with the Floor Supervisor to ensure adequate supervision of the team
DRIVING THE BUSINESS
- Ensuring compliance of all retail operational procedures
- Demonstrating excellent selling skills through implementation of storytelling as well as cross, link, and up-selling techniques.
- Performing gap analysis on performance and put in motion the necessary actions, in close collaboration with the Retail Learning & Development Trainer
- With a strong focus on KPIs as performance indicators you will consciously and dedicatedly strive to optimize your own as well as your employees' performance on:
- Units per Transaction (UPT)
- You are a self-driven, positive and independent person
- You are trustworthy with a high degree of integrity and ethics
- As a people manager, you are engaging and communicative
- You have a passion for client experience, luxury and beauty
- You are decisive and performance oriented
- You have min 2 years' experience within people management
- You have min 5 years shop floor experience within the Beauty industry
- You speak Swedish and English, - good written and verbal communications skills