Do you want to play a central role in our exciting and transformational journey to become the most data-driven bank in the world? We are now looking for a Tech Lead to the Customers & Insights department at SEB in Stockholm. Customers & Insights consists of approx. 300 professionals located in both Stockholm and Vilnius. We deliver a platform that enables SEB to become a truly data-driven company.About the job
- You will be responsible for leading the daily work in close collaboration with Scrum Master and Team Manager
- You will make sure that the team is motivated to reach the target architecture in close collaboration with the architect team and other crucial roles
- You will establish a technical vision within the development team and work with developers to turn it into reality
- You will make sure that best practice is applied in the teams' development and maintenance methodology
Our team gathers master data from various internal and external sources. We also work with data consolidation and enrichment to make the information available for client applications through service interfaces. We are integrating MDM with our business intelligence and front-end solutions, as well as interacting with different stakeholders within both Business and IT.Who are you?
- You have experience with leading a team of developers
- You have solid experience in Java 8
- You have experience with Spring Framework and Spring Boot
- You enjoy solving the challenges of system integrations
- You are familiar with RESTful APIs and microservice architecture
It is a great advantage if you have experience of Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Delivery (OpenShift, Jenkins, GitHub, etc.). We would also like to see that you have worked with databases, both SQL and non-SQL. If you have experience within test-driven development (e.g. Mockito or Junit) and/or architecture integrations, that is of a great advantage.
As a person you are analytical, committed and engaged by designing simple and good solutions. We also believe that you have a good educational ability and enjoy describing and explaining complex tasks in a simple and comprehensible way. You understand the importance of motivating your team, as well as giving them feedback on their work. You are self-driven and results-oriented and find it natural to mentor and coach your team towards your shared ambitions.Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.Great people often know great people - please share if you have a friend who would love this job.Welcome with your application
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to SEB. Since we review applications and select potential candidates on a continuous basis, send your application as soon as possible. For questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition Samuel Karlsson at +46(0)72-402 04.