My name is Fredrik Kraft and I am responsible for the Software Asset Management function (SAM) within SEB Group Procurement.
We are now looking for a person to continue to build and manage the SAM function. The function is overall responsible for securing software license compliance within SEB as well as maintaining and updating our internal software license policy. The SAM function works closely together with the business units to support, advice, control and follow up on software compliance, with the main purpose of reducing license compliance risks and thereto related penalties and costs.About the job
You will be a part of a small team where we
- further develop and maintain our model and process for Software Asset Management, making sure it supports the banks software license lifecycle and internal instructions.
- support and guide internal stakeholders and support functions, incl our colleagues in the Sourcing function, with advice and hands-on support setting up vendor software license agreements.
- continue to increase the awareness and knowledge regarding vendor license risks, models and methods to avoid or decrease these risks, including awareness and knowledge on new types of licenses and license models.
- lead cross functional teams in external software license audits.
- in collaboration with line-organizations develop, implement and conduct internal license reviews.
- deliver yearly license reports to top management within Business Support and Tech.
The position will include monitoring and control of SAM-related activities in all parts of SEB Group together with colleagues within Business Support.Who are you?
We are looking for a senior person who is used to work in an environment that includes and involves external vendors (sell and/or buy side), and who has a proven record working with software licenses, technical or/and contractual, and with external vendors on a senior level. Building networks and working in close collaboration with other departments comes natural to you, and you take an outside-in view and are passionate about contributing to SEB:s change journey.
You have the ability to work independently with a strong drive, result oriented and taking ownership, yet being a strong team-player valuing collaboration and knowledge sharing. You understand that to succeed, you constantly need to develop your competence and skillset to keep yourself knowledgeable and in order to be able to provide best practices in a trustworthy way. Your communication skills in Swedish and English are excellent, both spoken and written. Necessary since you will drive internal and external meetings as well as conflict handling and negotiations with global external vendors.Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.Great people often know great people - please share if you have a friend who would love this job.Welcome with your application
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to our clients. Since we select candidates on running bases, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2019-11-03. Any questions, please contact recruiting manager Fredrik Kraft at firstname.lastname@example.org.