Do you want to be in the center of the rapid change of a whole industry? Do you believe in building strong team, have a empathic approach and is motivated to see other people grow? We are now looking for an Agile Team Manager for our Swish Solution team in Stockholm.About the job
The Swish Solution team is part of the Payments department in our Technology area Cash management & Loans. The department consist of about 70 dedicated employees and consultants located in Stockholm, Örebro and Kuala Lumper. We deliver IT solutions for our customers ranging from our largest corporates to private individuals.
As a Agile Team Manager you will be a part of an exciting change journey of transforming both the IT landscape as well as our way of working in connection to our domain and tribe establishment. Your team consist of 2 employees in Stockholm whom you will have full staff responsibilities and 5 consultants in Kuala Lumpur - with ambition to grow.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
Who are you?
- Be responsible for the Swish area and work in close cooperation with other teams as well as IT, business and operations
- Collaborate with key stakeholders e.g. Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Chief Product Owner and other stakeholders
- Servant leader of the team, listen and support teams in problem identification and decision-making as well as create an environment of mutual influence and trust
- Drive the software development forward together with your employees and colleagues cross-functionally
- Be part of the management team for the Payments department and work both strategically and operationally with change management and staffing.
- Coach the tribe in implementing Lean Agile principles
To succeed in this role you have extensive knowledge and understanding of lead / agile principles & values combined with experience from working as Scrum master in a scaled agile organization. You also have a deep technical background and experience of coaching and developing high performing individuals and teams. You have hands on experience from working with flow visualization and optimization and also knowledge and experience of Scaled Agile framework (SAFe) or other scaled frameworks.
You are communicative, inspirational and encourage dialogues. You are also an empathic listener valuing input from others and you believe in empowering people to build high performing teams. You embrace change and have a willingness to move forward, even when all information is not available. You encourage innovation and new ways of working in order to develop the business. You are fluent in Swedish and English.
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.Great people often know great people - please share if you have a friend who would love this job.Welcome with your application
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to SEB/department. Since we select candidates on running bases, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2019-11-10. If you have questions about the position, please contact Sandra Leindahl on Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org