Are you a gymnastics coach with experience in male artistic gymnastics (MAG)? Do you want to be involved in developing our MAG section in Brommagymnasterna?
Brommagymnasternas MAG section have increased a lot in recent years, and we have many gymnasts aged 6–15 years. We are therefore looking for another coach who will join and continue to run and further develop our MAG section together with the existing coaching team under the leadership of the head coach.About the position
The employment is for 75% in Stockholm, SwedenYour work assignments:
We are looking for
- Responsible for the development of the Brommagymnasternas male AG training group activities
- Develop training and competition plans in the short and long term together with the head coach
- Plan and implement training with great commitment and empathy
- Independently run the training activities when the head coach is away for camps and competitions
- Train our competitive gymnasts who compete at the National Program and junior level together with the head coach
- Participate in camps and competitions
- High competence within MAG and a great desire to further develop yourself as a coach
- Ability to develop gymnasts based on their individual goals
- Easy to communicate with gymnasts, parents and coaching colleagues
- High flexibility around working hours as most of the training sessions are scheduled for afternoons, evenings and weekends
Brommagymnasterna can offer accommodation if you do not live in StockholmAbout Brommagymnasterna
Brommagymnasterna were founded
in 1950 and over the years we have grown into one of Sweden's most successful and largest gymnastics associations with over 2000 active gymnasts in our various groups. We have a large children's and youth section in male artistic gymnastics as well as TeamGym for men and women.
Our goal is to provide gymnastics for everyone. We offer gymnastics training for those who want to train for fun, but also for gymnasts who want to train to compete, all the way up to the top level in Sweden and internationally.
We work actively with the Gymnastic federation and our own core values, and it is a requirement that you fully support and live up to these. Read more about us and our core values at www.brommagymnasterna.seApplication
Send your application with CV and cover letter to our operations manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write "Application for coach in MAG" in the subject line.
The application deadline is 31 December 2022
Interviews will take place continuously and the position may be filled earlier.
Welcome with your application!