Are you looking for a role as a Financial Analyst, that allows you to use your experience and know-how in financial planning, analysis and costing as a means to provide support, to challenge and to steer your organization? Keep reading!
Meritmind is working with the global distribution company Brightstar to find their new financial analyst. As a Financial Analyst, your task is to provide support and finance expertise surrounding all aspects of supply chain and operations for Brightstar's distribution facilities in northern Stockholm, Rosersberg and Oslo. The Financial Analyst will work cross-functionally with key departments - operations, business, accounting and IT teams with the ultimate objective to drive continued cost efficiencies & optimization by improving data visibility, enhancing cost reporting and analysis, supporting capacity and resource planning.
You will work closely with finance, operations and IT in the Swedish organization and report to Head of Global Ops Finance in Dallas, USA.Responsibilities as Financial Analyst:
Qualifications and experience
- Be the financial partner to the local operations leaders to help drive operational effectiveness while expanding best in class capabilities.
- Responsible for leading and performing cost accounting and financial analysis related to labor, freight and warehouse spend for the Rosersberg facility.
- Responsibilities include financial planning and budgeting of operations costs.
- Publish periodic financial reports, including operational performance metrics, and overhead cost management, to provide department owners and leadership visibility.
- Perform analytical reviews of financial information to identify trends and opportunities. Recommend improvements to drive cost efficiencies in balance with operational needs and capabilities.
- Prepare cost benefit models for new capex projects, track and analyze spend & ROI performance vs. plan.
- Assist with month-end close; Prepare journal entries including accurate accrual & true-up accounting for the categories listed above.
- Produce competitive cost quotes, and other ad-hoc analysis in support of the business.
- Actively participate in design and implementation of advance costing and standard costing systems.
- Assist with Global Ops Finance projects and reporting, including governing of monthly reporting, and consolidation of financials.
In order to be successful in this role you are most likely educated in Finance or Business administration at university, or similarly educated. You have worked for several years as a Controller or Financial Analyst in an international organization and you have experience of cost accounting, cost control and/or financial analysis. You have excellent analytical ability and have strong understanding of budgeting, forecasting, modelling and reporting. You are skilled in Excel and you can communicate in English at a high level, both in text and orally.Personal traits
As a person, you are service-minded, with a strong ability to steer you own agenda, given a general goal. You are highly motivated to reach goals that you and/or other set out for you to reach. You are able to execute and implement change both as a leader and a "doer". You communicate with your peers and stakeholders without problem and can easily create and maintain professional relationships.What does Brightstar offer you?
Brightstar offers a workplace that focuses on innovation, on teamwork and on creating value for the costumer. We offer an exciting, dynamic position from which there are many future career paths to take. You will become a part of a forward-thinking, fast-moving company in a very current industry.Placeringsort: Stockholm
Brightstar is a global industry leading distributor of wireless communication and an innovation leader with regards to logistics within the mobile telecommunication industry. We strive to be the best partner for our clients within the mobile industry. Brightstar support its costumers in 40 countries and have 250 employees in the Nordics. The company has a turnover of 6,5 billion SEK and over 1000 active costumers. Our nordic head office is located in Kista, Stockholm. Our main logistics facilities are located in Rosersberg, north of Stockholm and in Oslo.Read more at www.brightstar.com.
In this recruitment process Brightstar partner with Meritmind. For more information, please contact recruitment consultants Magnus Åberg at 0709-81 77 51 or Martin Nyström at 070 166 08 11. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible. The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.Consider this before submitting your application
- Your application shall not contain any personal data relating to civil status, family/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health or sexual orientation.
- It is only possible to attach one document, so please add your resume and your personal letter, if needed, as one file.
We look forward to receiving your application!