Are you a developer with experience in C++ or C# programming? Would you like to be part of a team that manufactures world-leading machines for the paper and pulp industry? At Andritz Technologies you are offered a central position in the company where you take responsibility over the development of Andritz Technologies software, their system architecture and the integration between their software and hardware.Om företaget
Andritz Technologies is an independent company within the Andritz Group, which is a world leader in the paper and pulp industry and operates in a market of strong growth. Andritz Technologies develops a unique machine. With the help of AI, IoT and high-tech X-ray technology their machine measures the quality of the raw material and by that optimizing the outcome of the final product.
Andritz is an international technology group providing plants, systems, equipment and services for various industries. Andritz has today approximately 29,700 employees, and more than 280 locations in over 40 countries. The company was founded in 1852 and has its headquarters in Austria.Arbetsuppgifter
Andritz Technologies is in a growing phase and are in need to strengthen their expertise in software development. You work with developing the software for their measuring instrument, where collection, processing, analysis and storage of measurement data are central functions. Furthermore, you update and customize their software and integrate and adapt it with both their current machines and their new ones. In addition to this you will also work to develop their various components that is linked to their machines. You will develop using C++ and C#. Furthermore, the role also includes responsibility over system architecture, and the estimated breakdown is 25% system architecture and 75% system development.
Working in this position includes:
- Software development using C#, C++, Visual Studio and .NET.
- Create new software and keep developing the software for their world-leading machines, and by that work with integration of software and hardware
- You will be the sixth person employed in Andritz Technologies, which means that you will have an important and central role in their continued development.
You work at their office in Solna but will sometimes travel to their test- and measurement lab in Kista and production site in Åtvidaberg.Formella krav
- Have at least two to three years of experience programming in C#, C++ and Visual Studio
- At least two to three years of experience working in a similar role
- Have good knowledge in software developemt and system architecture
- Have good knowledge how software and hardware integrate
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience of .NET, COM, Linux OS and GIT
- Academic education in programming, computer science or a related field
- Good verbal and written communication skills in swedish
We believe that you are a solution-oriented person who strives for progress. You enjoy work independently and with great responsibility over your tasks. You will be part of a team of six persons and we therefore believe that you enjoy working and collaborate with others. Furthermore, to be successful in this position, you are a curious person who is motivated by seeking new solutions in a small and free environment.Övrig information
* Den här tjänsten är en direktrekrytering vilket innebär att rekryteringsprocessen sker genom Bravura, men du kommer anställas direkt hos Andritz Technologies.
Start: As agreed upon
Location: Solna, Sweden
Salary: By agreement
Funderingar kring Bravuras rekryteringsprocess? Du finner svar på de vanligast förekommande frågorna här
Är du nyfiken på hur vår rekryteringsprocess är upplagd? Du hittar mer information här: https://www.bravura.se/din-karriar.
Har du problem med att skicka in din ansökan eller frågor kring din registrering är du välkommen att kontakta vår kandidatsupport på vår chatt, email@example.com eller ringa vår växel 08-400 240 50 så hjälper vi dig. Ange vilken tjänst det gäller.
Vi rekommenderar att du skickar in din ansökan omgående då vi gör ett löpande urval, och tjänsten kan komma att tillsättas tidigare än sista ansökningsdatum. Välkommen med din ansökan!
Sökord: Software, hardware, engineer, Andritz, world-leading, paper, pulp, paper and pulp, C, C#, C++, Visual studios, .NET, Linux OS, GIT.