Do you have experience of customer facing solution sales and are looking for a new challange? Right now the Manufacturing Business Unit at Symetri is looking for a strong solution sales experience in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) to strengthen the Nordic team. As Senior Sales Manager Symetri can offer you challenging and versatile position in a growth oriented and proactive company.Om företaget
Symetri allows innovative companies within the construction, property and industrial sectors to optimise workflow, facilitate data management and improve quality throughout the design life cycle.
The Lifecycle solution team is working closely with customers in the segment of Industrial and Mobile Equipment Manufacturing companies to improve their business performance based on smart use of product information and machine data throughout the business processes by using Lean methods supported by PLM and IoT solutions.
Symetri can offer you the following:
- Interesting and versatile job
- Competitive compensation
- An international environment in which you will work closely with colleagues across the company
- An exciting and challenging position in a growth oriented and proactive company
You can be located in the office in Lund, Stockholm (Solna) or Gothenburg.
Read more about the company: https://symetri.se/Arbetsuppgifter
The Senior Sales Manager is responsible for delivering orders, leading customer relationships and securing business across the Lifecycle solution portfolio in the geographical region of Sweden, Norway and Denmark.Responsibilities:
As a Senior Sales Manager, you will be responsible for orders and commitments, customer relationship and accounts in your geographical region. You will be leading deal negotiations and order closure. You are partnering with our expert organization and marketing team to understand the customer environment in the country to achieve the plan. In this role, your main focus will be on solutions based on our own PLM platform SOVELIA®.
In addition, you'll be responsible of
- Monitoring and developing the Opportunity pipeline
- Creating Account Plans to ensure adoption and growth
- Manage cross-functional teams to create offers and successfully turn them into orders.
This position requires travelling about 2-3 days a week.Formella krav
To be successful in this role, we are expecting you to have:
- Minimum BSc degree
- Minimum 5 years of customer facing solution sales experience with proven track record
- Strong account management skills, including development of relationships at the C -level; financial and analytical skills and strategic planning capabilities
- Strong knowledge of the business processes in Industrial and Mobile Equipment Manufacturing companies
- Relationship-building, cooperation and strong systematic skills
- Strong communication skills in Swedish and English
The following is also in your advantage:
* Experience in at least one of the commercial PLM solutionsÖvrig information
Start: Januari aletrnativt enligt överenskommelse
Plats: Solna Stockholm, Göteborg eller Lund
Lön: Enligt överenskommelse
Funderingar kring Bravuras rekryteringsprocess? Du finner svar på de vanligast förekommande frågorna här
Är du nyfiken på hur vår rekryteringsprocess är upplagd? Du hittar mer information här: https://www.bravura.se/din-karriar.
Har du specifika frågor om tjänsten eller kring din registrering är du välkommen att kontakta vår kandidatsupport på vår chatt, firstname.lastname@example.org eller 08-400 240 50 så hjälper vi dig. Ange vilken tjänst det gäller.
Vi rekommenderar att du skickar in din ansökan omgående då vi gör ett löpande urval. Välkommen med din ansökan!
Sökord: Säljare, sales, Lifecycle, Autodesk, Account Manager, AM, försäljning, PLM