Would you like to be part of one of the most successfull Gaming companies in the industry? Avalanche are now looking for their next Creative Art Director?Om tjänsten
* Den här tjänsten är en direktrekrytering vilket innebär att rekryteringsprocessen sker genom Bravura, men du kommer anställas direkt hos Avalanche Studios.Om företaget
Avalanche Studios is the original creator of the award-winning Just Cause franchise (published by Square Enix) and the developer of Mad Max (published by Warner Bros. Interactive) and Rage 2 (published by Bethesda Softworks). As a publisher, Avalanche Studios has released theHunter: Call of the Wild, Generation Zero and the free-to-play service theHunter Classic which has reached more than 8 million players across 190 countries. Avalanche Studios was founded in 2003 and is based in Stockholm, New York City and Malmö. The studio develops games using its proprietary Apex technology, enabling huge open worlds filled with emergent gameplay. Our state of the art studio is located in the beautiful area of Södermalm, in the center of Stockholm and the Game industry Hub. Our studio is a beautiful place inspired by our catalog of games, from the lush jungle of a lobby (Just Cause) to the corroded steel beams housing the light fixtures above your new workplace (Mad Max). We hope you'll come to think of this place as your home turf and creative foundation.Arbetsuppgifter
The Creative Art Director will be a part of the core leadership team for Expansive Worlds internal Creative Services department. In this position, the Creative Art Director will lead a multi-disciplinary team to concept and produce marketing materials used across Expansive World's self-publishing marketing campaigns. They will help to drive the growth and evolution of the Expansive Worlds and it's Creative Services department. The right candidate will bring a balance of creative and management skills to deliver best-in-class creatives while growing their team members and driving process improvements.
- Concepts a range of original creative ideas for assigned projects and supports them confidently with rationale grounded in the creative brief.
- This person will be responsible for translating business goals into marketing and advertising materials from concept to completion
- Delivers Amazing Creative: Enforces high standards across creative deliverables no matter how big or small.
- Ability to Scale & Enforce Process: The marketing landscape continues to diversify and grow, as a result this person will need to oversee the development of processes to maintain creative standards across a growing number of formats.
- Lead the development and Adhere with brand guidelines, improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes.
- Manage & Mentor: Can grow and develop their team to take on new responsibilities and skills over time.
- 7+ years leading an internal creative team/department
- Experience leading creative efforts across: print, digital, retail, social, events & video
- 3+ years working in gaming and/or entertainment is a plus
- Experience managing remotely a plus
To fit in this role, you partner well with other functions including development teams and other internal marketing groups. You are a great leader that supports your team-members both personally and technical. Further on, you have a creative mind and act prestigeless within all you responsibilities.Övrig information
Lön: Enligt överenskommelse
Funderingar kring Bravuras rekryteringsprocess? Du finner svar på de vanligast förekommande frågorna här
Är du nyfiken på hur vår rekryteringsprocess är upplagd? Du hittar mer information här: https://www.bravura.se/din-karriar.
Har du problem med att skicka in din ansökan eller frågor kring din registrering är du välkommen att kontakta vår kandidatsupport på vår chatt, firstname.lastname@example.org eller ringa vår växel 08-400 240 50 så hjälper vi dig. Ange vilken tjänst det gäller.
Vi rekommenderar att du skickar in din ansökan omgående då vi gör ett löpande urval, och tjänsten kan komma att tillsättas tidigare än sista ansökningsdatum. Välkommen med din ansökan!
Sökord: creative art director, art, director, avalanche, print, digital, retail, social, events, video, fulltime, gaming, game, open source