As a technical expert at Bonava, you will form a new role in IT Applications Team and work close with customer facing platforms!
At Bonava we are not only building houses, but we are also creating homes and neighborhoods where people live their lives. As an Technical System Manager in Stockholm, you will be part of Bonava's continuous digitalisation and actively enhance the customer journey; guiding and empowering our customers to find, buy, and move in to their new Bonava home.
You will be the person who has the responsibility to make our digital platform work smoothly and is ready for the future way of buying homes!The opportunity
- Work in a geographically distributed multi-national Group-level team.
- Employment in an agile company, one of the market leaders in housing development.
- The time of transformation where the Group Digital Team plays an important role with the ability to explore and try new methods and technologies.
- A purpose-driven global company with a start-up culture, with the benefits and stability of a well-established organization.
- The means of making a difference.
- Modern digital product development in an environment where you set your own limits.
You will be involved in shaping a new role as Technical System Manager where you will work towards our Digital team. It means:
THE TEAM AND WORK PLACE
- Working with the digital platforms that affect the customer journey and making sure that they run smoothly.
- Participating in the implementation projects for new Digital Marketing information systems.
- Arranging and controlling maintenance of an extensive cluster of Digital Marketing information systems.
- Managing system vendors, maintenance partners and maintenance contracts.
- Ensuring that service levels are fulfilled and followed up.
- Following up and controlling maintenance costs.
- Maintaining system documentation.
- Collaborating with Integration Manager and integration partners in building and maintaining smooth data flows between information systems.
You will be part of a multicultural IT Applications Team of five other System Managers who are responsible for particular clusters of Bonava information system landscape. IT Applications Team is widely known for its open and friendly atmosphere, for delivering excellence with pride, for taking all challenges easily, and for its great humour sense.
Although being a member of IT Applications Team, you will work very closely with Bonava´s core business: the Group Digital Team in Stockholm which are seven people with front- and backend developers and product owner. Digital Team develops customer-targeted sophisticated Web services and applications that allow our potential customers to evaluate our offerings-home and neighbourhoods-well before buying and take the only right decision to buy home at Bonava. Bonava´s operations are highly digitised: we work Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) in all our projects, and we develop use of the digital twins of our buildings in marketing and sales process. Virtual and augmented reality are also chosen as tools to help potential customers with their choice.
Bonava´s head office is located at Kungsholmen, Stockholm.About you
In the role of Technical System Manager, we are looking for you who have at least a few years´ experience in digital product development. We are happy to see that you have a technical background and where you are used to taking on a system ownership or application management role and preferably a strategic responsibility. Your communicative ability will be vital for you to succeed in the role where you will also need to be fluent in English.
Furthermore, we are looking for you who favour an agile way of working and want to work close to the customer and the platforms that refer to their journey. Here you will have the opportunity to put your own touch in a new and important role that will be of great importance for Bonava´s continued digital journey in house development!LET´S CONNECT
We have chosen to work with Ada Digital in this recruitment. Their recruitment process focuses on transparency, inclusion and a fast moving candidate experience. And now we want to know more about you - on your own terms! To apply, please fill out the short form, briefly motivate why you are interested in the position, and attach your CV or LinkedIn-profile. No additional documentation is needed. You can then, in real-time, follow your application online as our recruiters are working with it. We work with a continues selection process which means we might hire a candidate before the final apply date, so apply already today! Interested and want to know more? Please contact our recruiter today. We are looking forward to connecting soon!