Do you believe and actually know that answers are found in data? Do you have a strong passion for creating structure with high quality measurement of digital (and non-digital) activity in order to better understand the end user? Is it hard for you to stop digging for the why and the how? Does your love for data also embrace spreading the word on data culture to your team and the rest of the world? Then we believe this role could be the one and only for you.
The mission, together with the rest of the Insight & Analytics team, is to collaboratively drive a data-first culture across Blocket. With such a mission we contribute to endless opportunities for everyone while at the same time reducing the carbon footprint for the people of Sweden. This is creating WOW deluxe!
We are Blocket, Sweden's largest and most popular marketplace with around 12,3M monthly active users generating 100 million sessions. We are proud of our work to enable second-hand trade in Sweden and our contribution to a positive environmental impact. Want to get a feel for the Blocket vibe? Check us out on Instagram & LinkedIn!
Blocket services are for everyone and so is our workplace. We have an inclusive culture and we see diversity as a great advantage to create great services for our users and clients. We still have a lot more to do, so welcome onboard, and welcome to be yourself and bring your perspective.What you'll be up to:
- Planning the infrastructure for measuring digital activity with high quality and synchronizing of front-end data and back-end data, and coordinate implementation.
- Do ongoing analysis and monitoring of our digital activity, websites, apps, and other digital assets.
- Passion for spreading knowledge to stakeholders within the Insight & Analytics team as well as to the tech and product organization.
- Fast and curious learner as we have our own tag manager tool and frequently update our toolbox based on our stakeholders and users needs
- Being the bridge between measurement and data analytics specialists within Insight & Analytics
- Solid understanding of digital advertising tools.
- Proven track record of at least 4 years working with different measuring tools, building and analyzing dashboards.
- Demonstrated work with data, drawing insights, identifying trends, and correlations.
- Analyzing user behavior across the user journey.
- Working knowledge with Amplitude, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or similar tools.
- Working knowledge with Tableau
- Working knowledge with Google Tag Manager or Tealium.
- Working knowledge with Google BigQuery.
- Working knowledge with SQL or R
Hello from you Manager!
- Familiarity with Google Analytics 4
- Familiarity with Snowflake
- Experience of A/B-testing tools (Optimizely, Google Optimize or similar)
Hi, I am your co-pilot Emilie Newstam and I will be the grandma manager! I've been a Blocket newbie since mid April. Blocket is on a journey to become more insight-driven and I'm eager to find how we together can make data fun (or at least interesting and valuable) for everyone at Blocket! As a newbie at Blocket a lot of things are still unclear, but there are a few things I would like to highlight. First, the data. 12M+ monthly active users and so many products to optimize. A huge change for me that previously has been in the telco industry where we had few products and therefore limited opportunities. Secondly, the culture. The people are the most important part for me and so far it's my colleagues who make the job so fun. They are warm, welcoming, open, and fearless to change. Thirdly, Blocket is going through a transformation to become more insight-driven and that's a challenge I don't want to miss! So if this matches what you are looking for, come join our team!Hello from your colleague
Hi! My name is Daniel Saada, and I'm a Digital Analytics & Measurement Lead at Blocket. My passion is collecting and analyzing data while making sure to stay GDPR-compliant-I love feeling like I'm helping to make the world a better place, even if it's just by helping our marketing team understand how people are engaging with their content :) We have a lot of opportunities for growth here, so there are always opportunities for me to develop new skills and take on bigger challenges. I've had the chance to work with our tech teams, and product teams here at Blocket, which has given me a great perspective on how everything works together. If you're looking for an amazing company where you can advance your career while making an impact on the world around us, come work with me!Interested in joining the Blocket world?
We look forward to hearing from you! Send your CV or apply with your LinkedIn-profile and let us know what makes you tick. We would love to get to know you a bit better! Make sure to include a link when you apply. For questions, contact email@example.comPlease note that due to summer vacation - applications will be processed after 17th of August.
Buzz: Technical analyst, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Amplitude, tracking, Snowflake, Tableau, digital advertising, user behavior, GA, GTM, SQL, Measurement specialist, Analytics engineer