This is a rare opportunity to join a respected and rapidly growing Bitcoin-based business.
As a Growth Controller at bitrefill.com, you will be a core member of the team at Stockholm HQ working with the CFO and the management as we scale to make sure transactions and supply management are under control as we rapidly grow the business. The position is currently available at Half Time or Full Time with a Full-Time commit requirement within a year.
Every day, thousands of people all over the world use our service to buy gift cards, phone top-ups and other consumer services with cryptocurrency. We constantly add integrations and functionality with new possibilities as well as challenges being a fact on a daily basis. We have short feedback loops, forgive errors, and deploy often.
The task is sometimes challenging – suppliers and partners from different countries and cultures have different expectations, trust is an important issue, and there are plenty of challenges to face with everything involving Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Having an effective and innovative approach towards transaction control and supply management is at the core of our business and a key ingredient for success.
As a company, we have come a long way on low resources and we are positioned to take Bitrefill to the next level and scale up additionally. We built a solid reputation within our niche and intend to leverage it to grow from current 20.000+ monthly customers into the next Bitcoin business everyone is talking (even more) about.Main responsibilities:
Required skills and experience:
- Assisting in the daily control of our business transactions, including 10+ cryptocurrency payment methods and API transactional activity at over 20 different suppliers
- Supply Management, managing the day to day supply side of our business including advanced supply chain payment flow and lean digital warehousing of digital codes
- Assisting in collecting and compiling material to our accounting partner for our general accounting and tax operations
- Support our business functions control team with forecasting, reporting and analysis.
- Supporting the biz dev team with reports and pricing research as well as managing inbound funds allocation for key B2B clients
- Be included in long and short term projects as a team key player
- Assist in expanding the company financial and operational infrastructure through project management, compliance procedures as well as partner negotiation
- Experience from structured work, google docs and excel on a daily basis
- Language skills: Fluent in English, written and spoken.
It is a plus if you also:
As a person:
- Have relevant work experience with good references, preferably from a rapidly growing business
- Bitcoin experience is not a requirement - we'll teach you what you need to know, but it's definitely a plus if you have some passion for the movement
- Speak Swedish fluently
- Desire to work as part of a global team in a fast-paced environment
- You are analytical and enjoy dealing with numbers, calculations, exchange rates and raw data.
- You enjoy keeping things in order and under control through recurring work tasks focused on being effective and through active initiative
- You take pride in being reliable and trustworthy
- You are effective and flexible and able to work independently as well as in teams
- You are willing to support the finance team and be able to adapt and take on various tasks
- You are hungry to learn, fast to execute, do a lot with little, and care strongly about your product and users.
- You are a team player and a good friend who will contribute to our unpretentious culture
- To become part of a talented team with high ambitions for a world where Bitcoin is money for everyday use
- A challenging workplace and a great education for everything involving cryptocurrency
- Office located centrally in Stockholm or the opportunity to sometimes work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Team retreat and get together twice each year (at a warm location during winter and in Stockholm during the Fall)
- Competitive salary and compensation
Want to join our team of 16 ambitious Bitrefill individuals?
Send us an application now!
Note; We don't sponsor visas and we don't pay for relocation. However, we are open to remote work from anywhere in the world. We are only looking for individuals who in the long run are interested in joining our team full-time. No agencies.