To strengthen our growth, for our start-up team in Sweden we are looking for aMarketing Manager (m/f/d) OTC products home office based
responsible for the marketing strategy and promotion of our products, mainly via digital channels, reporting to the Global Marketing Head, based in Germany.You will:
- drive the sales of evidence-based phyto-pharmaceuticals via appropriate marketing strategies, taking into account local opportunities
- focus on digital activities aimed at patients, but also support communication with different clients/channels
- closely interact with Bionorica headquarters and the local creative agency in designing the content and final appearance of all promotional elements, taking into account global guidelines and processes of Bionorica
- be responsible for monitoring sales and costs, regularly presenting the progress in our bi-annual budget sessions (and whenever needed)
- be responsible for managing an administrative employee taking care of the relationship with external service providers, bookkeeping, regulatory topics etc.
- adequate university degree
- approximately 5 years of marketing and/or sales experience in pharmaceutical or adjacent industry, and about 2 years of experience or more in digital marketing, ideally of OTC products
- strong entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on-mentality to handle all topics in a start-up environment
What we offer:
- perfect Swedish language skills that enable you to work smoothly in an international business environment, and excellent communication skills also in English
- A globally active, owner-managed family company with a commitment to social responsibility
- Exciting prospects in a globally growing company with a wide range of professional and personal development opportunities
In addition to exciting tasks and an excellent work environment, we offer you the chance to make a difference with us.
Does this job sound interesting to you? We will gladly receive your application!
Mrs Natalia Korinth, Phone +49 (0)9181 231-7148, is looking forward to receive your complete application documents stating the earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. For questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Mrs Natalia Korinth by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please register your profile and attach your application documents via our carrier home page https://bionorica-portal.rexx-systems.com/ or send your CV by e-mail email@example.com.