BioReperia will expand with an International Medical Science Liaison to reach new goals
BioReperia's vision is to reduce cancer mortality and every day we go to work we are coming one step closer to that vision!
Do you want to be part of our important mission? Do you want to experience the satisfaction of your job making a difference for seriously ill people? Then you should read on!About the company
BioReperias vision is to reduce cancer mortality by improving patient diagnosis and accelerating drug discovery. BioReperia has developed an innovative solution to cut the time and cost of finding the right anti-cancer treatment to right patient within a week instead of waiting up to six months when using other models. The product is already on the market globally, to accelerate drug discovery for the pharma industry. The company has eight employees and has its laboratory and office in Linköping. BioReperia is now expanding its team for a growing market within drug discovery and launch of the product within precision medicine.Job description
You will work as a key contact person for existing and new customers. The work involves reaching out to new customers, understanding their businesses and current challenges and identifying ways to overcome those challenges to accelerate and de-risk their drug development projects.
Since the company has a small organization, you need to be open for varying job challenges and opportunities that will be solved within the team.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working directly with new customers, establishing initial contact to evaluate BioReperia´s offer.
- Finding innovative ways to help our clients to answer key business questions through our research offerings.
- Apply solution selling to customers.
- Starting and maintaining partnerships within drug discovery and precision medicine.
- Collect, analyze and report insights within our CRM System that may have impact on the sale pipeline.
- Develop professional relationships, build advocacy and gain contributions of medical experts/ decision makers for future products within precision medicine and companion diagnostics.
- Provide scientific information for conferences and partner meetings.
- Participate in strategic discussions and activities important for the development and growth of our company.
- Maintain clinical, scientific, and technical expertise in relevant Immuno-Oncology/Oncology disease areas.
We are looking for a person with a passion for life science and drug development who is service oriented and love to deliver results of high quality. With a structured way of working you should be able to manage projects and to assume the responsibility for delivering results. You have a background within Life-Science and preferably previous experience within project management and/or selling complex services, sales in the medical industry, or similar experiences within project management and customer relationships. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Other languages are highly appreciated. You are curious and inquisitive, love to learn and are social and like networking.
As our new international Medical Science Liaison, your work will be developing, challenging and fun and will make you, as well as the team, to grow. You should therefore find it exciting to work in an entrepreneurial start-up company with a lot of market opportunities. You have the ability to prioritize your work, you have a flexible way of working, like to coordinate projects and have a genuine interest in sales and marketing. You prefer to express yourself and communicate in a pragmatic and pedagogical way, customized to your target group.
The role includes frequent international travels.
Home district: FlexibleApplication process
Questions about the role will be answered by VD Annika Ericson +46 (0) 769465609 email@example.com.
Questions concerning the process will be answered by recruitment consultant Lena Johansson +46708-52 32 36
Welcome with your application!