Do you want to work in a role as Business Controller with great development and career opportunities in a dynamic and international company?
As a Business Controller at Beckers Sweden you will support our strategic and operational work across all areas of the business. By adding value to many stakeholders with your ability to analyze and present data, you will be an important part of our organization. You will be a central part of the finance team at our office in Märsta, Stockholm, reporting to Finance Director - Beckers Sweden & Russia.As a Business Controller, your main tasks will include:
Who are you?
- Act as business partner to various stakeholders in the company, with the aim of providing better insights through analysis and active communication
- Work closely with the whole organization in various short-and long-term projects
- Cost follow up, working closely with cost center owners, highlighting risks and opportunities, proposing mitigation plans at an early stage
- Business cases and follow up of investments
- Work actively in the monthly reporting process to ensure accurate and timely reports to various stakeholders
- Continuously develop processes and routines within the area of Business Control
- Proactively identify, assess and support in key business improvement opportunities.
- Take active part in the budget and forecast process
- Follow up on performance/forecasts and KPIs as well as assist in target setting
To succeed as a Business Controller you need to have an education with a relevant finance degree and a few years of work experience from a similar role, experience from a similar industry is a plus. We are looking for someone with an analytical mind-set, skilled at analyzing numerical data as well as presenting visually in graphs, tables, ppt etc. Your knowledge and know-how of different data management tools allows you to effectively communicate information to different stakeholders. You also have good communication skills with an ability to build trust but also dare to challenge and question when needed. As a person you are driven and flexible and your focus is continuous improvement. You are organized, accurate and detailed-oriented but also able to see the big picture. Solid Excel skills is a must.What we offer?
Beckers is a company with well-established values in the organization. We have a strong belief in work life balance through planning, remote work and flexibility. Becker values diversity and welcomes all applicants regardless of gender, age or ethnic background. We are located in Märsta, with good parking opportunities and close proximity to public transportation.Location: StockholmAbout Beckers Industrial Coatings
Becker Industrial Coatings, with its centuries-old roots in Sweden, manufactures paint for industrial use and is part of the Beckers Group, which is owned by the Lindéngruppen. We are located in 18 countries with headquarters in Berlin. Beckers Group is the largest supplier of Coil Coatings in Europe and the facility in Sweden, Märsta, is the largest in northern Europe, with sales of around SEK 700 million. From there, we manufacture paint for the Nordic and Russian market. Our values Customer focus, Team spirit, Shape & Adapt and Trust & Integrity are always guiding us!
In this recruitment process Beckers Group partner with Meritmind. For more information, please contact recruitment consultant Anette Wickholm, 070 712 98 08. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible. The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.Consider this before submitting your application
- Your application shall not contain any personal data relating to civil status, family/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health or sexual orientation.
- It is only possible to attach one document, so please add your resume and your personal letter, if needed, as one file.
We look forward to receiving your application!