We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We're looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.Summary
Are you an excellent negotiator driving value-based discussions with senior stakeholders at key hospitals?
We are now hiring a Strategic Account Managers in the Nordics, responsible for developing long-term partnership agreements with hospital management in the Nordic market (Hospital, group of Hospitals, buying groups).
This will include supporting strategic accounts to make the economic case for change.
Internally, you will be seen as an expert resource, with a wide range of contacts across senior management in major accounts and use the internal expertise to grow and develop new business opportunities.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop long-term partnerships with senior leaders, manage the map of decision makers in hospitals, buying groups, payers at local level
- Develop wide range of contacts across senior leadership in strategic accounts, at the service of Business Units (BU)
- Develop privileged access to key stakeholders who are committed to innovation and care pathway development and ensure Baxter's involvement in major projects with commercial interest
- Identify customer needs, market trends through privileged relationships with key customers and have a good understanding of the patient journey.
- Together with each BU agrees on opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of Baxter portfolio per account
- Turns opportunities into measurable action/project plans, determines the KPI's together with BU
- Per 'Value' initiative, prepares/aligns with the BU's the value proposition, stakeholder mapping, pricing policy and profitability analysis in view of tender participation/contract negotiation
- Develop the tender strategy for critical accounts, follows up on strategy efficiency compared to competition.
- Develops and implements the plans of change and service delivery improvement
- Leads 'virtual' teams for first class implementation and coordinates joint efforts
What we can offer
- Has an established network in hospital management
- Ability to work cross functional internally and leverage on other business unit's expertise
- Project management skills and experience from health care projects, good understanding of health – and hospital system and/or understanding of market access.
- Disruptive thinking, looking for Value Creation, patient pathway work to sign long-term partnership contracts
- Experience in business planning / market analysis, setting up value propositions based on Market access principles
- Financial & Business Acumen
- Ideally Product Management / brand management experience
- National / regional tendering & procurement process experience
- Ability to swiftly understand logistics, pricing, customer service and supply chain processes and objectives and have an agile mindset, both to shape the role and be part of Baxter's journey.
- Ability to influence without 'authority' internally to achieve goals
- Over time, develops solid knowledge of the broad Baxter products & services portfolio and concepts, « what we are good at », quickly grasps the VOC and combines both insights to identify new opportunities
- To be part of creating a new role and shape a new team in Baxter
- A chance to further build your professional experience in the area of health care
- Work in an international environment and be part of the European Value team.
- Stability of employment in a recognizable and established company