Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We're looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Are you looking to be part of something great; a new and exciting opportunity that will be something new in the infusion pump market? We have an opening for a Product Manager working in a new team where you will be the first player coming on board. You will be a key player in a new product launch! You will be a part of Baxter and Med. Del. Pharma in the Nordics and the journey with Baxter to be a part of something we have not done before!Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads strategic process and develops the marketing plan in the Nordics.
- Drives implementation of marketing plan and activities.
- Be the recognised 'Product Champion' by developing and continuously updating knowledge of therapy, product and market.
- Ensure interaction and alignment with sales and other functions.
- Have the product insight through the full lifecycle (pump, software, services).
- Monitor the product's perceived functional performance and adjust plans accordingly.
- Be responsible for developing/adapting promotional material for the local market.
- Work with European Marketing teams to ensure appropriate communication, alignment and extensive utilisation of available resources and expertise.
- Produce sales/production forecasts and monitor progress.
- You have minimum 3 years marketing or sales experience.
- It is preferable to have experience from strategic tender work.
- You have strong analytical skills, experience from developing marketing plans, and driving implementation in close collaboration with the sales team.
- You have experience from driving product launches.
- IV infusion pump market knowledge is highly desirable.
- You have Healthcare capital portfolio marketing experience.
- You connect well with people and can build relationships face to face and trough digital channels.
- You are pragmatic and look for simplicity in the day to day work.
- You can quickly adapt to change and have ability to prioritize your work.
- You are fluent in Swedish and have verbal and written proficiency in English.
- You have a relevant educational background, bachelor or master.
You will be a part of a new, successful team that is being passionate and happy in your daily work. You will be a part of a team that creates value to our patients and customer trough reliable partnership.Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
The job can be located at Stockholm, Göteborg or Malmö.