Senior project manager to a global retail companyJob description:
Service area master data supports for a company with data management capabilities such data management processes, organization and establishment and maintenance of respective tools. Our responsibility is help business to achieve its strategy and vision through data enablement by developing data management capabilities.
We are now looking for a senior project manager for implementation and roll-out of a data governance solution strategic data assets. The project aims to globally implement new way of working to proactively manage data assets and a new solution that will support this way of working. It also includes technical migrations of current solution. It will be delivered in a phased approach throughout 2019 and onwards. The project team consists of 10-20 people and relevant business and IT stakeholders are 25+.
The position is full time with placement in Stockholm (Marievik).Responsibilities
The primary tasks for the project manager are:
- Establish project governance and facilitate governance activities.
- Project manage all aspects of your projects, including short-term, long-term planning and budget responsibility
- Structure project milestones and set expectations towards the team
- Secure project milestones are achieved through continuous and proactive follow up
- Act as the communication link between the project team, management, other functions, and/or external partners
- Collaborate and coordinate between relevant functions
- Secure budgets and investments are optimized
- Evaluate project process and results
- Ensure change management together with the business functions
- Communicate status effectively in writing and verbally with internal and external stakeholders
- Senior Project management experience, at least 8 years
- Experience of PPS or similar project management framework
- Strong capabilities to produce, package and present information.
- Strong leader that have the capability to work both on an operative and strategic level
- Experience from agile way of working
- Experience from master data management
- Experience from large, global organizations
- Excellent verbal communication and documentation capacity in English
- Excellent managing of deliverables, time management, communication (oral and written), presentation, and organizational skills
* Experience from SAP MDG implementationOthers
How to apply
- Straightforward and open minded
- Flexible, yet structured
- Strong team player as well as good ability to work individually
- Social competence, non-prestigious
- You like a high working pace and are not afraid to work extra when needed
Please observe that we do not accept applications through email. Follow the link and apply to the job at barona.se
Any question can be sent to Åsa.Sönnergaard email@example.comAbout Barona
SOLUTIONS FOR WORKING LIFE. We are an international company with Finnish heritage. Our mission is eliminating employment barriers. We bridge the gap between employers and employees, making work effortless for both. We provide our clients with scalable and sustainable personnel solutions. We offer options and opportunities to our employees at all stages of their working careers.
Our service range covers everything personnel-related, from single recruitment to complex outsourcing solutions. Our broad and in-depth HR know-how gives us insight in creating the right personnel solution to meet your business’s current and future needs in a flexible way. Our core business principles are: focus on customer needs, solution-orientedness and the best digital solutions within the industry.
Read more: http://barona.se/en/about-us/