Do you want to join a team as a Associate Partner Engineer at a world leading search engine? If the answer is YES on all the above - then we have the perfect job opening for you!About the assignment
You will help recruit, launch and grow our partners enabling their technical teams and assisting them in their technical journey. We help millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business - all with technology built in the cloud.
Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers - developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies - see the benefits of our technology come to life.Responsibilities:
- Support partner pre-sales technical & sales engineering enablement across our Cloud’s portfolio.
- Evangelize technical content with partners (including product roadmap and launches).
- Help build partner technical communities.
- Assist execution with opportunity & pipeline qualification.
- Assist with solution validation and technical Q&A.
You have strong technical, communication, and organizational skills, understanding of cloud technologies and principles, with the drive to build what’s next.In this technical pre-sales role, you will work hand-in-hand with the Cloud Partner & Sales teams to technically develop our partner ecosystem.We are looking for the following skills
Fluent in English & Swedish.
Exposure and understanding of cloud technologies and principles like application architecture, networking, storage, security, databases and big data.
1-2 years on-the-job experience working with IT and / or cloud-based technology solutions required.Preferred qualifications:
- Graduate / MsC degree in Computer Science, Networking, Computing, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics degree highly desired.
- Software development or Internet technology previous experience preferred.
- Experience working in a Pre-sales technical position desired.
- Experience working with channel partners preferred.
- Programming / scripting language experience (Java, Python, C/C++/C#, Node.Js, PHP, Ruby) and / or frameworks (Spring) desired.
- Exposure to virtualization, containers, microservices principles and CI / CD methodologies recommended.
- Basic knowledge of Networking, Security, Database principles and operation required.
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Beam) desired.
- Experience in one of the following required: systems administration (Linux/Window), network administration (DNS, IPsec, BGP, VPN, Load Balancing), or programming (Node.JS, Java, Ruby, C#, Python, or PHP).
We seek problem-solver interested in the vast opportunities that new technologies bring. As a team player, you enjoy working with the top talent in the field and want to develop your expertise in challenging projects. You also show initiative, are self-directed and have a sense of humor.
We appreciate skills, not the number of years of experience. You might be an experienced expert in the field, or a rising talent.Convinced yet? Let us know!
We will go through the applications continuously, so if you feel like you want to take on this role, please let us know! You can apply in English. Please note that we do not accept any applications via e-mail but for questions about this position, please contact IT Talent Acquisition Consultant Lotta Lehmusvuori /firstname.lastname@example.org
SOLUTIONS FOR WORKING LIFE. We are an international company with Finnish heritage. Our mission is eliminating employment barriers. We bridge the gap between employers and employees, making work effortless for both. We provide our clients with scalable and sustainable personnel solutions. We offer options and opportunities to our employees at all stages of their working careers.
Our service range covers everything personnel-related, from single recruitment to complex outsourcing solutions. Our broad and in-depth HR know-how gives us insight in creating the right personnel solution to meet your business’s current and future needs in a flexible way. Our core business principles are: focus on customer needs, solution-orientedness and the best digital solutions within the industry.
Read more: http://barona.se/en/about-us/Sökord
Barona; Bemanning; Rekrytering; Konsult; Uppdrag; Kund; Barona Sweden; Barona Group; Jobb; Arbete; Klient; Samarbetspartner; Internationell;