In a partnership with Bambuser, we are right now looking for someone to take on the role of Account Executive and join this exciting journey Bambuser is on - To reimagine the future of commerce by interacting brands with thousands of customers through interactive, shoppable live broadcasts. We are looking for sales talents with different backgrounds and excellent verbal and written communication skills in various languages such as German, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, and English.
At Bambuser, their customers' business is their passion. They genuinely believe in the individuals' potential, and they work together as a family to pursue their vision - to accelerate the future experience of commerce. Bambuser offers you an open, honest, and friendly workplace where everyone's opinion counts. Since the days at Bambuser are busy, they think it's important to have fun at work.
What you'll do
Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Bambuser-caliber client service, research, and market analysis.
You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Bambuser's key clients and understand how Bambuser's range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Bambuser Account Executive, you report to the VP of Sales based in Stockholm. You'll be responsible for closing inbound/outbound deals to ensure we hit our regional sales targets and increase our market share. You'll help to provide an integrated, cross-platform live shopping solution. You'll manage business relationships to ensure that Bambuser´s clients' needs and requirements are met. You will have deep industry experience, excellent business judgment, and a broad base of industry contacts.Skills and background
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in international B2B sales, digital marketing, and/or digital media/advertising sales.
- Client-facing experience, with experience influencing across levels.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Relevant sales experience in e-commerce, online advertising, or marketing. Ability to develop and grow relationships with advertisers, agencies, and/or clients.
Nice to have
- Experience selling a SaaS solution.
- Impressive track record of delivering on quota and obtaining positive reviews.
- Knowledge of and/or passion for retail innovation, digitally native retail brands, and the changing trends in e-commerce.
Above all that, Bambuser assumes you're curious and not afraid to ask when in doubt.About the company
Bambuser was founded in 2007 and is a pioneer in mobile live streaming. The company, listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market, launched the product Live Video Shopping in late 2019. Since then, Bambuser has attracted brands and online retailers such as Samsung, Adidas, NA-KD, Clinique, Monki, LUISAVIAROMA, Kjell & Co, Lindex, Hemnet, Intersport, Apotea, Showfields, Clinique, Farfetchand, and Kicks to its growing list of customers.Application
Welcome with your application by registering your CV and your application as soon as possible as the selection process takes place on an ongoing basis. Questions about the position are answered by senior recruitment consultant Magnus Axelsson, 042-17 66 17 or email@example.com