Director Center of Excellence Talent, Culture & Engagement to one of our global clientsThe position
We´re now looking for a Head of Talent, Culture and Engagement to lead global initiatives from either Stockholm, Sweden or Athens, Greece. Our customer is a global technology company with their own platform with around 2000 employees. This position will support the growth and long-term success by reinforcing values and strengthening engagement by driving a healthy performance culture where everyone can be at their best. This will be done by ensuring that they onboard, retain, and develop the best talent and build critical leadership capabilities across the organisation. This is a key function on the HR leadership team. Working in close collaboration with country HR teams, the Director of the COE Talent, Culture and Engagement will lead best-in-class global talent programs and practices to advance the identification, performance, development, diversity, retention and readiness of employees and leaders and enable the clients future talent needs to be realized. Programs and practices includes performance management, engagement development/career planning, competency model, talent reviews, succession management, coaching and assessment management. You have 2 direct reports, both based in India: an L&D Manager and an L&D Specialist.Your expertise
- Develop the talent strategy of the company
- Set up an integrated learning & development framework
- Build the leadership development strategy
- Drive the organization-wide efforts to build a high-performing culture and performance management practices across the organization
- Nurture employee engagement through promoting a values-driven and inclusive culture
- Develop global employee recognition programs to retain the best talent
- Lead a multi-year implementation of potential identification, talent review and succession planning framework across the organization - in partnership with the HR Business Partners and other COEs
- Lead the internal mobility practice, develop career mobility tools, processes, programs and enable the team members to experience a meaningful career/ journey within the group
You have a Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in a relevant field and you have a solid background in HR learning and development from fast-paced and multinational organizations where you have developed excellent project management- and facilitation skills, preferably from the sectors travel, tech and/or FMCG. Here, you have nurtured your digital skills and are used to be on top of new technologies within the general field of HR. You have excellent collaboration skills that allows you to cooperate smoothly cross-function as well with your HR peers. You have a natural authority that enables you to influence various stakeholders and you lead through an agile and pragmatic approach. You also have the ability to see the 'big picture´ of how people and culture fit into the company´s overall business strategy and goals. Fluent English skills both verbally and in writing.As a person you:
What we offer
- drive for results
- make decisions
- take initiative
- like simplifying the complex
- communicate powerfully and candidly
- build credibility
- value diversity
We offer you a broad and varied position and the chance to be a part of a global and international company. This is a fast-growing and future-oriented company with many possibilities to develop both internally but also globally.Application
This process is in collaboration with Badenoch + Clark. For any questions regarding the position, please reach out to Claudia Ullreich Engmér, email@example.com, tel:+46 736 84 79 68 or Matilda Rodey, firstname.lastname@example.org . We will use personality tests and background checks in our recruitment process, and will notify you prior to engaging in these.
We look forward to receiving your application no later than, 9th of December, at www.badenochandclark.se. Please note that we do not accept applications via email.
Selection will be ongoing - so contact us today!